Ch: 9 Suspended

Marinettes POV

Today I woke up late but that didn't really matter because I am suspended from school for the rest of the week. But it's not all bad so far Chat Noir suprised me with a late night movie and I have extra time to work on my designs for my website. Alya brought me my work from yesterday so I could stay caught up on all of the work. I still haven't told Luka about what happened because I am afraid of what he might do. Right now I am just lying in bed waiting for some kind of motivation to hit me, but so far nothing has come. Suddenly the covers are pulled right off me.

"Oh my gosh who and why did you do that?" I look over my bed to see a smirking kitten in my room.

"Morning Princess."

"Chat!? What are you doing here? ren't you supposed to be at school or something?"

"Ya but I heard that you got suspended so I figured you could use a little company."

"Thanks chat but you should get back to school I don't want you to get in trouble for me. Besides I have plenty to do." I had a sarcastic look on my face which he saw.

"Oh come on princess, wouldn't you like to have some company?" He had his smirk all over his face, I giggled.

"Yes I would but you have to get back to school."

Adriens POV

She pushed me back slightly with her finger on my nose. She looked a little sad, her normal bright happy hopeful eyes weren't as bright.

"Hey Princess are you ok?" I was sincerely hoping that she would open up to me.

"Ya... Not really." I could see tears welling up in her eyes. She was usually strong and happy, but now she just looked emotionally tired. I walked over and gave her a hug, she didn't even hesitate to return the hug. I lead her over to the chaise where we sat and talked.

"She just hates me and I don't know why. At first she hated me because I had a crush on the same guy she did and was trying to keep me away from him but now I think I want to date Luka and Adrien is just a freind." I don't know why but those words hurt. Even though I see her the same way.

"My guess is that she's jealous of you, I mean who wouldn't be. Your smart, talented, caring, selfless, beautiful, and so much more. You bring sunshine to everyones bad days and try to help anyone who needs it." She tried to hide it but I could see a blush growing on her face.

"Thanks Chat I needed that. You should probably get going I don't want you to get in trouble."

"Fine princess but I'll see you again soon."

"Ok I'll see you later kitty." With a quick kiss on the hand as left once again and headed to school. I had a photoshoot this morning so when we got done I walked into school but didn't go to class instead I transformed to go see Marinette. I snuck back into the boys bathroom and dropped my transformation and hurried off to class. When I got there Nino was sitting by Alya which at first I thought was weird but understandable. When he saw me he quickly gave Alya a kiss on the cheek and sat down in his seat.

"Hey dude." He wispered to me when I sat down.

"Hey, what did I miss?"

~*~
After School
Lukas POV

I left school and started jogging to Francois DuPont so I could see my melody. I made to her school just as the bell rang. I wait and see Jules come out of the building with Rose right behind her. Soon after I see Alya emerge from the crowd with Nino and Adrien but no Marinette. 'Where is she?' I walked over to Jules and Rose to see where she was.