Ch: 11 Dividmen

Lila was sitting on the bench with only a few people around her but that was only because it was so early before school. She had a cast around her left arm and bruises and scrapes all over her and they looked real. Me and Marinette exchanged a look of confusion and worry, though mine was towards her more then Lila. We walked over to see what had happened to Lila. As she saw Marinette a small smirk rose on her face and fell even faster as she whimpered in fear as we grew nearer. Some of the kids around her saw me and stood protectively around her. They were from different classes but they had fallen for her tricks just like everyone else. I pulled Mari away from the group, she didn't deserve to be treated the way they were treating her. We walked over to the otherside of the courtyard and sat on a bench. She slid so and nusseled her head into my chest. We sat there for a few minutes just enjoying each others company when mari reminded me that my school was about to start.

"Oh ya, i guess I better get going. Thanks for the hot chocolate melody." I could see a blush rising up on her adorable face and it only got bigger when I kissed her forhead. "Good bye my melody."

"See you later Luka." I started to run to school when I catch up to Aubrey and Tatum.

"Hey guys!"

"Oh hey Luka, you seem happy today."

"Ya lets just say it was a great morning."

"Oh I know what this is about." 'Oh no I don't know if Mari wants me to tell anyone or not.' "It's about that girl, whats her name, Marinette!" 

"Oh ya, didn't she get suspended?"

"Ya, how did you know that?"

"Oh right, my little brother told me about what she had been doing to this girl in his class." I could feel my anger rising in the back of my of my head. I began to defend Marinette by instinct.

"She didn't do anything!"

"Then how do you explain the pictures that kim showed me of her scraped and bruised body when he came to school." I was trying to hold back my anger but She was coming after my melody, my girlfriend, my Marinette.

"They were FAKE! How stupid can you be to believe a liar like her!" They tried to calm me down but I didn't understand why until a purple butterfly appeared on my face.

"Dividmen, you just want to protect your girlfriend from everyone who could hurt her and make everyone see the truth. I can help you achieve that. I will give you the power to divide peoples personalties causing their the honest side to tell the truth."

"Yes Hawkmoth and in return I will give you the miraculous of Ladybug and Chat Noir."

"What a clever boy." A black goo enveloped me and my mind was no longer my own.

AN: Sorry guys for the short chapter and the late update guys, I was banned from my Wattpad account by my parents for undisclosed reasons so I wasn't able to get a lot of work done but I will give you a better one tomorrow. This Shout out goes to Dj_Music_Dreams Thank you for being the first reader and the first person to vote on chapter 9 and 10. I get so excited when I see someone liked my book and it gives me motivation to keep writing. And OMG guys I know it's not a lot but, 200 views that is incredible! Thank you guys so much for all of your support.