Ch: 12 Protecting Marinette

Third Person POV

Dividmen turned toward Aubrey holding a sword tightly in his hand. He sliced his sword through Aubrey and her personality separated from one another her fearful side ran away. While her brave side of her stood up and tried the attacks the villain but was only to be knocked down by the sword. Dividmen made his way over to her truthful side of her.

"Do you believe Lilas lies." With no other emotions to stop her from telling the truth.

"Yes" she blurted out.

"Ugg, then I must get the source of all of this. Lila." Dividmen left Tatum running away from the scene and Audrey's split personalities to run a muck, while he jumped off to Francois DuPont to find Lila and make her pay for hurting Marinette. He jumped from roof to roof until he landed on the roof of Francois DuPont to see a crowd surrounding Marinette. He growled under his breath and jumped down from the roof right behind Marinette. Before anyone could react Dividmen picked up Marinette and jumped away from the crowd. Terrified Marinette clinged tightly onto Dividmen as they soared from rooftop to roof top. When they came to a stop they were at the Eiffel tower in Gustave Eiffels office.

"Stay her my melody, your safe here."

"Luka?! What happened?"

"Lila has almost destroyed your life and I won't let her. You deserve so much Marinette and you especially don't deserve to be treated the way Lila has treated you. You have been the one thing that keeps me going and I won't let anything hurt you Marinette." He turned and walked away from the office shutting and locking the door so she couldn't get in harms way.

Adriens POV

I was walking over to a large group of people that seemed to be ganging up one someone when out of no where and black and white figure jumps off the roof behind me and before anyone can react he picks up Marinette from the center of the group and runs off with her. Without thinking I run into the boys bathroom and transform. I run off in the same direction that he took her, I ran and ran until seeing him at the top of the Eiffel Tower locking the door to Gustave Eiffel's office. I pounce behind him and see Marinette in there struggling to find a way out. She looked determined and terrified at the same time as she tried to open the door.

"You'll be safe here my Melody." He said while barricading the door with speakers and other equipment from around the Eiffel tower.

"Shouldn't you let the lady be, I'm sure she can protect her self and I know I can protect her when she needs it." I was now dodging attacks from his sword.

"Well where were you when she was expelled for something she didn't do or when all of those kids at her school were trying to gang up on her? How can I know that you'll protect her when you haven't protected her in the passed?"

"I didn't know about all of that."

"Lies, you visited her when she was expelled. You knew she had been hurt, you knew."

"Listen Luka, your scaring her." I pointed to Marinette shaking in fear inside of the office. "Now your hurting her Luka." he was taken back by my words and a purple butterfly showed on his face. I took this opportunity to strike, but before I could get a hit he snapped out of his trance and shielded himself from my attack.

"No! She is only scared because of Lila, she has hurt her and made her become fearful at the slightest touch or word. I have done nothing but protect her. Speaking of Lila, I have a brat to take care of." With that he disappeared but I knew he was heading towards the school.

AN: This Shoutout goes to SadiaChowdhury224, Thank you so much for adding your book to my reading list that means a lot. Guys I am running low on ideas for this book which is why the chapters have been getting shorter, so if you could please leave a comment on what should happen next. Sorry for changing the update schedule one y'all but my life just got very busy so I will be updating this book as often as possible but don't expect more then once a week.

JJ