END SARS✊🏻

END SARS.....

it's been weeks since our couple last saw one another face to face, Kidd is currently in his hometown Benue State for his homecoming along with his family and friends, ex BBNaija housemate Tochi tagged along, sadly Erica stayed in Lagos even though her presence was greatly anticipated by shippers in the state, Erica wasn't at home missing Kidd though our heroin contributed to the ongoing campaign END SARS currently going on in Lagos Nigeria , Our heroine is found donating food to protesters on the streets of Lagos, apart from her endless (SARS) posts on all her social media Erica still goes out of her way to feed the protesting citizens of Lagos state. Kidd joins the fight against Police Brutality through various social media posts even while a celebrant of the celebration of his homecoming in Benue State, What a power couple.

Time is 8:30
Location Kidd-Benue State. Ericas home Lagos

Erica: "Kidd calm down, nothing happened I was safe" Erica in her living room, getting ready to have dinner that Mercy her manager was nice enough to order for her as she's been on her feet all afternoon with nothing but chocolate in her stomach
Kidd: "what if something happened?" Kidd complains getting ready for his homecoming event
Erica: "nothing happened"
Kidd: "did you even think of me"
Erica: "No" she chuckles "ah...... babe calm down"
Kidd: "are you kidding me, Erica are you fucking kidding me, what if you got arrested?"
Erica: "for what? Who will arrest me?"
Kidd: "Erica....." Kidd slowly massages his temple out of frustration
Erica: "what, are they going to beat me for feeding people? Mistewwww"
Kidd: "I know you're upset about the comments you've been getting on social media, I keep telling you silence is the best way to handle these fuckers"
Erica: "Me! Upset? By who, who are they? They can't upset me I'm Erica Nlewedim, thay can try hmmmm mistewww rubbish"
Kidd: "wrong your Doshima Waya"
Erica: "what? Doshi.... what is that?"
Kidd: "that's the name you've be granted here in benue state"
Erica: "are you serious? Hahaha... what happened"
Kidd: "at some point I was confused at whose homecoming this was, they fucking adore you here"
Erica: "wait... wait... they do? How?, wait oh my god that's so... wow"
Kidd: "they kept asking for you it's crazy, I was even presented with a big ass portrait of you hahaha it's fucking huge"
Erica: "ahhhhhh, oh my god, that's so nice, I should've tagged along"
Kidd: "Hell No are you kidding me?"
Erica: "why?, you don't want to share the spotlight huh?"
Kidd: "No, not that, we would have left benue a married couple, these people are so fucking intense they would have had us both get married according to benue Traditional rights I'm not even playing with you"
Erica: "hahaha oh my god, married? me?, you, hmmmm"
Kidd: "what hmmmm" Kidd smiles
Erica: "nothing I'm just.... hmmmm" Erica can't contain the smile on her face
Kidd: "you're just what hahaha you goat, your smiling right now aren't you?"
Erica: "No!!!!! You, I know you're smiling" she covers her mouth trying to contain her smile
Kidd: "you're smiling, you're eyes have probably disappeared hahaha, oh god I fucking miss you"
Erica: "awwwww I miss you too, when are you returning from benue"
Kidd: "tomorrow"
Erica: "if only you could just stop by for a little bit and fill my fridge with food that would be nice"
Kidd: "you foodie,"
Erica: "babe I haven't eaten all day if not mercy I would have gone to bed on an empty stomach"Erica complained with a child like tone and a pout
Kidd: "stop pouting you're making me miss you more, so have you eaten?"
Erica: "that's what I'm doing now" she barely gets a word out because her mouth is being occupied mashed potatoes"
Kidd: "see your mouth,take it easy now hahaha babe don't choke o, I need you alive for a long time"
"Kidd it's time to head out" Tochi calls out from outside
Erica: "eyyah have fun, wait, what are you wearing?"
Kidd: "check my Snapchat, you'll fall for me all over again"
Erica: "ugh please, just behave yourself okay, have fun"
Kidd: "alright baby G I'll call you when I get back"
Erica: "don't I won't pick cuz I'm switching off my phone after dinner and going to bed"
Kidd: "No, wait for me now, let's talk a little more then We'll sleep"
Erica: "you obviously don't know how tired I am,"
Kidd: "okay now, I'll call you tomorrow after I arrive in Abuja"
Erica: "call me before you leave"
Kidd: "okay, goodnight baby"
Erica: "night babe"
Kidd: "where's my kiss?"
Erica: "I swallowed it with my poundo potatoe" she chuckles
Kidd: "you're not serious, Oya kiss me now"
Erica: "mwah bye babe"
"Kidd, c'mon let's go man", Tochi comes in "everyone's waiting for you, Yo! Man you look good"
Kidd: "I look Golden, hahaha alright baby G, love you" he softly kisses his phone before returning it to his pocket, looking up at Tochi giving a peculiar smile
Tochi: "you're gone man, far gone hahaha"
Kidd: "it is what it is" The gentle men head out
Erica: "my baby, I miss you" Erica views Kidds Snapchat and kisses her screen before switching off her phone and turning off her bedroom lights, closes her eyes and mumbles something under her breath with a sweet smile
Kidd.....

Sweet Dreams Doshima Waya.