School Sex?

Cheryl and Toni are dating and they have AMAZING sex. Even at school...?

Tonis POV:

So Cheryl and I have been dating for a 6 months now, we trust each other with everything she knows all my secrets and I know all of hers. She is an amazing person she is amazing at everything and don't get me started on the sex it is the best sex ever.

Speaking of sex right now I am in class while me and Cheryl and "Sexting".

Cheryl: you don't know what I would do if I was with you right now

Toni: maybe I do tell me more baby.

Cheryl: well I wanna pin you up against the wall and fuck you until you can't walk for weeks.

Toni: fuck baby i want you so bad right now.

Cheryl: that's my specialty what can I say and that's what I was going for,how about you meet me in the bathroom in 10 minutes?

Toni: yes Ill be there in 5.

Read 11:43

Cheryl's POV:

I am still in class horny asf its 11:45 right now I'm really turned on right I can't hold it longer Im just gonna go right now. I asked the teacher if I can go to the restroom and surprisingly she said yes because this teacher hates me, even if she said no I was gonna go anyway.

I arrived at the bathroom and I waited about 3 mins and then Toni showed up.

She was wearing a tight skinny black ripped jeans with a white crop top and some white vans, God Damn it she looked so hot. I grabbed her hand and dragged her inside a stall and pinned her on the wall and kissed her roughly. The kiss was really heated I started sucking on her neck leaving hickies.

I slowing started to lift up her shirt as she traced my abs and V-Line (My shirt was already off) I took off her shirt and bra a start sucking on her breasts as she threw her head back moaning quiet loud.

"Your being a little to loud baby girl, I suggest you to quiet down before I punish you," I whispered in her ear as I grind my hips into her. She breathlessly let out "Please punish me, I've been a very bad girl." With that I ripped her pants off. and touched her sex through her underwear and she moaned and I kept sucking on her perfect body. ]

I then moved her underwear aside and slowing started rubbing her clit at the perfect pace to where she was a moaning mess.Then I slowly inserted two fingers into her as she arched her back, I let her adjust before I start thrusting my fingers into her.

"Who else can fuck you like this and get you this wet?" I asked her "No one can M-mommy only you can,FUck." I just smirked and kept thrusting into her.

Tonis POV:

God Cheryl is soo good at this, she gives me the best orgasm no one has ever gave me, I've slept with like 3 guys and none of them have gave me an orgasm like Cheryl well none of them have actually gave me one.

"Oh m-my godd Mommy this feels so good don't stop," I screamed. "Babe don't be so loud," I just nodded because no words came out of my mouth because my orgasm was so close. "Mommy can I please cum" I begged. "No you can't until I say,you've been a bad girl."

"Please Mommy Ill be good," I said as she pushed me more into the wall. My leg was around her waist as she sucked on my neck leaving hickies. "Let it out Baby," with that I came and hard then she helped me ride out my orgasm she licked her fingers cleaned just seeing her do that made me wet all over again great.

We put on our clothes left the stall and she said "Okay Babe I gotta get to class but when we get home you'll won't be able to talk tomorrow because you'll be screaming my name all night," she pecked my lips and winked at me as she walked out of the bathroom. I just stood their speechless did I mention she was right I can't walk right now.

I tried walking as good as I could but it was almost impossible. "What's up with you TT did you get hit on the legs or something," Cheryl smirked as we walked down the hall after class. Oh shes gonna regret this when we get home.

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter, let me know what you think and if you would like a part 2. my apologies if there are mistakes.