chapter 7

i walk in in time the sight of Ant kissing Jasmine. I quickly shut the door and run into my dressing room that me, pip and Renee share. "what's wrong liv?" Ren asked.
"i just walked in on Ant kissing Jasmine" i reply as i feel a tear roll down my cheek. They both gasped in shock as they came to give me a hug. they both knew how much i liked him. "i'm not going to let that ruin my night though. this party seems lit so i wanna make the best of it" i say.
i get out of my costume and put on a dress for the party.

I walk in the hall to see Daveed stood with Lin

"Miss Maria reynolds!" lin says and i walk towards them giggling.
"nice dress" daveed says. i thank him and lin tells me that i'll be going to the club for the party with Dav,Jasmine and Ant. great i will have to sit in a cab with the two love birds.

~~~DAVEED POV~~~

Olivia walked into the hall me and Lin were stood in and boy did she look good. Lin told us that we would be sharing a cab with jasmine and Ant and i saw Liv's smile fade. when Lin walked away i asked why. she explained about how she had saw Ant and Jasmine kissing and i was just as shocked as she was. but anyway we all gathered on the stage before going in the cabs. " Well the first show was a success so let's party tonight to celebrate!" lin yells. i look over to see Jasmine all over Ant and i'm so shocked at how he has just forgotten about Liv.

~~~LIV POV~~~
We sat in the cab with jasmine and Ant but they just kept talking amongst themselves until Ant spoke to me. "Yo Livs why didn't you swing by my dressing room at the end of the show?" he asks. "well i did but when i walked in you were pretty occupied" i reply but he just looks confused. we made it to the club and i stood with Pip and Ren for a bit until daveed came over with a drink for me. It tasted very strong but he said that he wanted me to have a good night.
A few drinks later i was sorta drunk but not that drunk. by this time i was stood with just Dav. Ant and Jasmine have been all over eachother all night but whenever me and Dav get a bit close Ant looks jealous which i'm glad about. Me and dav started to get quite flirty. but as i went to the restroom i saw Ant walk over to Dav.

~~DAV POV~~~

Me and liv had started to flirt the more drunk we got. but who could blame me when she's that hot. As she left to go to the bathroom Ant walked over. "what's going on?" he asks but he seems angry.
"i don't know what you're talking about" i reply.
"Yes you do. You and Liv have just been flirting" he said getting more angry.
"oh i'm sorry , im surprised you have even noticed saying as you and Jazzy have been all over eachother all night. And when you asked why she didn't come to see u at the the end of the show, she did but she walked in on you and Jasmine kissing. and she was soo hurt so i'm making sure she has a good night and that it isn't ruined by someone who clearly doesn't appreciate her" i rant to him before i walk away to get another drink.

~~OLIVIA POV~~

I walked back out of the restroom and saw Dav at the bar. But before i could make it to him Ant pulled me aside so we can 'talk'. "what's going on with u and Dav?" he asks.
"what's going on with you and Jasmine?" i ask.
"Nothing is going on with me and jasmine" he said as he sits down.
"then riddle me this ant, why did i walk in on the two of you kissing at the end of the show? huh. and why have you two been flirting all night to the point where we have hardly even talked?" i ask
"I'm sorry i had to see that but she was just in my room and it just happened" he tries to defend himself.
"so that's a reason for u to ignore me all night?" i ask. i decided that this conversation isn't going to go anywhere so i just walk away.
Dav saw me argue with Ant so when i get to him he gives me a hug. and we left go we looked into eachother's eyes and kissed. it didn't feel forced it just felt nice. once we pulled back pip had dragged me into the bathroom. "what was that?" she asked. but at this point i was quiet drunk so my words were slurred. she decides to take me home because of how drunk i was.

jazzy_jones instagram story

~~ANT POV~~I saw liv kiss dav and i felt a pang in my chest yet i have been kissed jasmine all night

~~ANT POV~~
I saw liv kiss dav and i felt a pang in my chest yet i have been kissed jasmine all night. i feel stupid now for kissing Jazzy when i know that i'm in love with Liv. F*ck! what am i going to do. I love Olivia a lot but then Jazzy is the who i'm kissing. I need another drink. i'm too sober for this.
Jazzy comes over with another drink for us both and sits down right next to me.
"so why don't we finish these drink then go back to my place?" she asks seductively. I agree because i'm way to drunk to do anything else by this point. we finish our drinks and make it back to her place. "i should head back home" i say. she turned red, she led me to her bed let her legs spread. "stay" she says. lord show me how to say no to this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
so here's the drama. just a question do you like having the instagram bit?
have a great day