Chapter 26

Me and Ant are really smashing this co-parent thing. He is always at my apartment to help me look after Ami. it's a wednesday night and ami is asleep but me and Ant are on the couch watching Netflix. He interrupted the film when he said "hey livs i've been thinking and i really want us to be together. so i've spoke to Lin and Pips and they have agreed to look after Ami for a couple of days because i've booked us tickets to go to london". "hang on what?" i ask. "you said that you want me to show you how much i love you and you've always said how much you miss London. so i've booked us a trip to go so that you can show me around and u can feel at home. so u in or out?" he asks. "I'm in. but when do we leave?" i ask. "saturday.". he tells me more details about the trip before he decides to go home. I don't know how but somehow are faces are inches apart and we're looking in each other's eyes and then he kisses me. then one kiss turned into 2 which turned into me sat on the kitchen counter with my legs around Ant as he kisses me deeply. "let's go to my room"i say giggling. we get to my room then....
I wake up the next morning to hear Ami crying. i walk into her room and pick her out of her crib. "morning baby" i say as i rock her to stop her from crying. i change her and give her her bottle. By this time Ant has woke up. i'm stood in Ami's room with her in my arms looking out of the window. He said walked in and snaked his hands around my waist and said "morning".
he kissed my cheek as i said "you're finally awake?". "it's not like it's late" he says. "it's 11." i tell him. "yeah but we had a good night last night😉" he says laughing. "yeah but you better not think that you're out of my bad books"i tell him as i walk away to put Ami back in her crib. "urgh what do i have to do" he says. "you said we're going to London on Saturday. so just be good until then" i tell him. "be good? I'm not a child".he says. "you act like one sometimes" i reply laughing. "yep but i didn't  act like a child last night" he says smirking. i just roll my eyes. "and last night won't happen again if you keep going on about it" i tell him as i go to make breakfast. "what do i have to do for us to be engaged again?" he asks as he sighs. "i don't know maybe propose like what normal people do when they want to marry someone" i say sassily. "yeah but i've done that before".
"that was before you slept with jasmine" i reply. "yeah but she doesn't matter to me anymore." he wraps his arms around my hips and says "you and that little girl in there mean the world to me". he kisses me and i kiss back. "so Olivia soo , the light of my life. marry meeeee" he says laughing. "okay okay i forgive you. but i want the ring back because it was a bomb ass ring!" i reply. We share a kiss before we hear Ami crying Ant says he'll go. i hear a knock on the door and i know that it's Pip. i open the door and she says "hey sis. where's my gorgeous niece". "she's here" ant says as he walks in with her in his arms. "right did i miss something considering he's half naked and yall are way too happy" she says as she goes to pick Ami up to cuddle her. "yes you have missed something. your sister is my girl again" ant says as he snakes his arms around my waist.
"oh that's what's happened. well i'm glad you two have sorted it out" she says. "so am i " i reply. We discuss our plans for the day and pip says "please can you come and do the show tonight". "you know i would but who would look after Ami?" i ask her. "well i've already worked it out. the only time that everyone is on stage is the opening and closing numbers. but then tommy is always in the green room. therefore someone will always be someone to look after her" she says. "am i even allowed to come back. like isn't Jasmine filling in for me?" i ask. "i'm sorry but lin owns the show and he also happens to be my husband so i'll convince him" she tells me. "you gonna do this?" Ant asks. "yes" i say. Pip just squealed and clapped her hands.

————————————————————————
So like there's 4 chapters left i'm gonna start a one shot book with the same characters.