chapter 9

~~ a week later~~
We've just been out for brunch and we have decided to go back to mine and pippas' apartment. when we open the door i see Pip and Lin making out. me and Ant look at eachother and laugh. "ahah you owe me 40 dollars ramos" i say. we had a bet that Lippa would get together and i won. "What the hell guys! you had a bet against us?" lin asks. "We will leave you two love birds alone" Ant says as we make an exit out of the apartment. "Yo we can go back to my place" he suggested. we agree and make it to his apartment.
we decide that i was going to give Ant cooking lessons.
"So how do u even cook?" he asks as he looks super confused.
"it's not that hard Ant, but i think today we will just make cookies" i reply and with that Ant gets very excited. "wait lemme put some music on" he says as he gets his phone. He had decided to put 'in the heights' on and since i was part of the obc i was on it. we sang to some of the songs until he changed the album. the first few chords started and i knew straight away what the song was. it was 'what the heck i gotta do' from 21 chump street. we were goofing and fooling around until Ant started singing. (bold ant, italics the actual song)

The plan was called "Operation D-Minus"
And one of the schools included in the plan
Was Park Vista Community High School
Where a kid named Justin Laboy
That's me
An eighteen-year-old honor roll student
I get straight A's, man
Was in the last semester of his senior year

Ant was totally in character.

Justin could hardly believe his luck
When a very pretty girl showed up (olivia)
In not one but two of his classes (olivia)
She sat in front of him
He switched seats (olivia)

when he switched the lyrics so they said my name we both laughed.

Justin, what drew you to Naomi initially?
Man, she used to fall asleep in class
She was a dark haired, African-American

wow he really changed the song for me.

Long hair, mature in the body like whoa (like, whoa)
That's not the only reason I liked her, though
She said she moved with her sister to Florida from New York
(Where dreams are made)
Well, so did I
So I said, hi
She seemed mature, and I talked more
(More, more, more)

by this point he had me up dancing around his kitchen with him.

And I was like, what the heck I gotta do to be with you?
(What the heck I gotta do?)
What the heck I gotta do to be with you?
(What the heck I gotta do?)
Who do I have to be for you to be with me?

The rest of the song when by with Ant changing lyrics so the suited me until we got to the end of the song where he asks her to prom.

I was like, what the heck I gotta do to be with you?
(What the heck I gotta do?)
What the heck I gotta do to be with you?
(What the heck I gotta do?)
Who do I have to be for you to be why girlfriend?

i stood there shocked while he finished. once the song was over our faces were centimetres apart. he closed the space by kissing me. i kissed back and everything just felt right.

"so will u be my girl?" he says. i pause to build suspense. "hmmmm, i'll think about it" i say laughing. "what?" he asks confused and you could see worry wash over his face. "i'm kidding! of course i will" i say and you could see his relief. we kiss again but this time it's deeper. he picks me up and lifts me on to the kitchen cabinet without breaking the kiss. "you wanna take this to my room?" he says as a smirk plays across his lips. "i think we should" i say as i run to his room. he runs after me and it wasn't ending there.

 he runs after me and it wasn't ending there

oliviasoo
this my favourite human.
Thanks for all you do for
me and telling me that i
'can do this' when i'm
feeling low💓

tagged- anthonyramosofficial
liked by anthonyramosofficial, linmanuel, renneelisegoldsbury and 452,251 others.

username1 is this them comfirming their relationship?

username2 they're the best‼️

username3 it's the caption for me

username4 nobody fucking panic- this is normal- this... we're fine-

"what you looking at babe?" Ant asks. i show him the comments on my phone and we both laugh. "how bout we don't tell anyone about us and see how long it takes for them to realise we're a couple?" i ask and Ant agrees. this will be fun...