Chapter 1

Yuzu's pov

That's it I can't do this anymore. I go upstairs and get out my razor, sit on the bathroom floor and bite my lip as the sharp blade makes contact with my arm. My blood drips one drop at a time on the cold floor. I do that a couple of more times and drop the blade. What if I just give up what if I just stop what if I stand in the middle of a high way what if bleed out what if I just.... Idk die?

I clean up the mess of my blood of the bathroom floor and wrap up my arm to stop the bleeding. I sigh, no dinner tonight.

I stand up and head to bed. I hear a loud thud come from down stairs and try to ignore it knowing it was my drunk dad. I cover my ears with my pillow and squeeze my eyes shut. It's quiet for a while think I'm safe I open my eyes and look around. The door slams open. I didn't even hear him come up the stairs.

"Hey sweetheart come give daddy a hug, I missed you" Eric says. I can't even call him dad anymore. I shake my head no and sit up grabbing my pillow as a shield hoping it would help. I back up against the wall.

"Come. Now!" he yells. I'm stuck with fright I can't move even if I wanted to. He comes up and grabs my arm where I had just cut yanking me up and off the bed. Ouch stop please that hurts but at the same time I deserve it. I stay silent.

" I said give daddy a hug" he says with a forced smile. I slowey wrap my free hand around him and he laughs.

"Good girl, now come lets have dinner" he pulls me by that same arm making it bleed. We walk down stair and he sits me on a chair at the table. He let's go and looks at his hand.

"You got daddy's hand dirty!" he yells smaking my face with the blood stained hand, forcing me to fall of my chair.

Hinatas pov

I was in class and I looked over next to me to see Yuzu's asleep.

"Yuzu.... Yuzu.. Yuzuuu!" I say quietly and shake her shoulder. She looks like she's on gaurd as she wakes up and look around as if making sure she's safe.

"I'm sorry Hinata what's up?" she says rubbing her eye yawning.

"It's lunch time d-do you wanna eat together?" I ask. Darn it I stuttered again. She laughs.

"Hinata we always eat together me, you, choji and shikamaru you don't have to ask every time" she says while standing up. I stand up with her and we walk over to our usual spot where we meet Choji and Shikamaru. One eating chips and the other laying looking up a the sky.

"Hey guys" Yuzu says. We all sit down and start to eat. It's quiet between all of us but a good quiet.

"I think I'll skip the rest of the day, any of you wanna join?" Yuzu asks. That so usual of her she never goes to classes were only 13 years old we graduate next year I hope she has enough knowledge to pass the exam.

"I'll go" Shikamaru says. He sometimes agrees to go with her somtimes says nothing.

"Do you ever go to class Yuzu? Are you gonna pass?" Choji asks.

"She'll pass trust me" Shikamaru says getting up. Yuzu follows in his footsteps dusting herself off.

"Were off" Yuzu says walking off with Shikamaru.

"Those two scare me the never go to class but are the smartest people I know." Choji says to me then monchs on some more chips. I agree with him I hope they pass though.