part 3

No proofreading.
Forgive my grammatical errors.

*****

Forth was looking at the pictures send by Max and Tul who were enjoying their vacation in Japan.

As much as he was happy to see Beam again after long two years. He was boiling in anger too.
The way he hugged the arm of other man in picture making him fuming in anger.

He was constantly staring or say glaring the pictures  but then his gaze fell on a little creature who is hugging Beam like a koala baby. Forth instantly smile seeing the baby.

Forth's pov

Today Max Tul sent me pictures of Beam.
I was very happy seeing my Prince again after long two years.

I yearn for him like a crazy in these two years.

Yes I'm  madly in love with this particular boy "Beam Baramee".

Let me tell you about Beam.

It's about three years ago.
He was barely 18 when he came to my office without knowing who I'm.

I found that he was orphan and having no place to live, to go.
He asked my best friend Lam to give him some work so that he can have bread and butter for his life.

By his polite behavior he earned sympathy of our ice prince.

Yeah Lam is cold as ice.  But this particular boy made a place in Lam's heart.

What Lam did changed my life.
Lam hired him.

I'm Mafia of a most powerful gang in Asia.

I operate from Thailand. But there is white collar crime not illegal activities or related to dark work and if there is so then i deal it with  due care to ensure no injustice to vulnerable sections of society like women,  children,  old people or poors.  I even help them to give them shelter and food. But i can be cruel to those who betrayed me or try to ditch me.

Yes I'm  cruel and much more but since the day that particular pale boy came in my life i start changing without even my noticing.

Lam hired that boy, My prince Beam under my secretary. She is very kind lady and got attached with him in no time.
In beginning i start getting glimpse of him.
He would greet me occasionally here and there.
I just smile at him.
All my people had been shocked when i used to reply him back.
Yes..i rarely smile but Beam has that angelic smile which directly hit my heart.
But nothing i could  do more then that.
He worked there with Shin my secretary.  I rarely came at office.
With passage of time i get know that everybody likes him specially Shin.
She never raise her voice on him.
He was barely 18. Not with much education but with his nature he conquered everyone's heart.

I was like start coming office more to have glimpse of him.

Then there comes a time when he made a coffee for me for first rime because shin was absent that day.

That day i talked with him properly.
His voice gave me feeling that i want to talk with him forever.

His appearance is like i want him always in front of my eyes.

His nature is something which made me realise that i fell for him so deeply.

I told  him that i like him and you won't believe what he replied.

He said that he likes me too but he never dare to approach me.
He also mentioned that he had this childhood crush on me. He used to collect my pics from magzines, newspapers.