part 8

No proofreading.
Forgive my grammatical mistakes.

*****

Beam was shocked to hear what just Forth said to him.

He turn around in total disbelief, in search of any kind of expression on the face of cold mafia leader.  But he just found eyes cover with glasses with a stoic face

"What else you have in mind?"
Ask Beam  angrily.

Forth just remained silent.
Not knows what to say and his pain is also not  helping that how the person whom he loves most is now hating him so much.

Beam was confused with sudden exclamation. He again turn to Forth.

"What you want, tell me now?"
He asked agnrily.

Forth just stared at him still with covered eyes.

Before  Beam could say anything else, they reached at Beam's place.

Beam immediately gets off from car. Forth was remained sitting there not before when he found  some commotion outside.

"Oh lord,thankgod you are here Beam. Akky was wailing for you, please take care of him i have to go somewhere."
Said his Neighbour. She handed Akky to Beam and went to her own car.

Beam forget everything hearing his son crying.
He immediately catched  his baby.

Mwommy...Mwommy...Akky scaeld..ahhuuu..
Ahuuu...
Akky was crying searching his Mommy's warmth.

Beam embraced his child with teary eyes

Beam embraced his child with teary eyes. He himself was going through an emotional turmoil of his life.

Mommy is here baby... dont scared baby... dont cry...
Beam was pacifying his son unaware about the  pair of confuse and shocked eyes.

Beam's heart was aching seeing tears of his little son whom he loved more then anything,  recalling what if he need to leave his son. He knows very well that his son can't live without him.

Beam loose his control over his sanity and start sobbing hard taking Akky  in his arms. Worrying about his son making him weak and just weak.

Before he fell down on ground a pair of strong and firm arms hold both mother and son.

Beam was so much engrossed in his pain that  he forget who is hugging them being their protective walls.

Forth hold both of them and an unknown but familiar,  a strange but positive,  a new but pleasant feeling filled his heart.

Forth's Pov

I don't  know what is happening to me.
I don't know why I'm  crying. I dont know why im feeling more and more guilty. I also don't  know what is happening here.

But these two people in my arms giving me this feeling of fulfillness that I'm  feeling like complete for the very first time in my life.

Why I'm  feeling like i need to protect these two babies in my arms?
Why I'm  feeling like i should keep these two in my embrace for my whole life?
Beam is my life i know but why this little kid is giving me a feeling of attachment?