part 5

No proofreading.
Forgive my grammatical errors.

******

Phana took his family back to home.
Beam was still shivering from his earlier encounter with the man who he never wanted to see.

He hugged Akky so tight that poor boy start having difficulties to breathe.

Phana caressed his head.
Stop getting scared.
He can't do anything to you.
I'm  here kiddo.

Mwommy...no cly Mwommy.
Akky try to calm his mother with teary eyes.

Beam was looking at Akky with so many unknown and known emotions, feelings, assumptions and so on.

What...what if...if..
His lips starting quivering mere thinking about that what if Forth get to know about Akky.

You need to call me "Uncle Beam".
Said Beam to his own son.

Mwommy?
Akky got  confused with what his Mommy is asking from him.

No. Akky no shay you uwcl..
You aal my mwommy.
Said akky with teary eyes.

Beam hug him again, looking helplessly at Phana and Suthee.

I don't want him to get you.
I'll  die..I'll  die if he took you with you.
Why im this weak.why he have to be mafia.. i hate him hate him so much.
Beam was crying loudly.

Suthee take Akky from Beam and phana hugged  Beam seeing Beam out of control.

Stop crying Baby. P'Phana won't let him take away anyone of you .

Stop kiddo...dont cry..we are here..trust us okay.

Beam nod silently still hugging Phana.
Suthee sat beside  him and raking his hairs.

Lets eat Beamie..you didn't have anything since morning.
Said suthee to Beam.

Beam shake his head as no but Akky start crying.

Akky isz hungly. Mwommy phood.

Beam smile a little, taking his son in his arms.

Lets eat Baby.

*****

You need to be careful Forth.
Said Lam at hot headed Forth  who was fuming in anger. Not because his earlier encounter with Beam but because how that particular doctor was so close to his Beam.

What you mean?
Ask Forth straight.

I mean  Beam wasn't this fragile as he is now.
That doctor did tell about his condition.
It means something must Happened with him which turn him into a fragile boy. Plus , the way he was crying in my arms saying how alone and scared he was, how frightened he was,  how he hadn't have anyone and he didn't know the way where to go made a point that Beam had faced something really triggering.
Said Lam concerningly.

Yes.
I feel the same.
Answered Park who was sitting quietly on his chair with closed eyes, resting hia head back.

Did you done something to him?
Ask Lam to Forth directly.

Why...why are you asking me this?
Ask Forth irritatingly.

Yes, the way he hugged Lam  back, the way he even hugged me back too and sharing his pain means he don't have any issue with us . But last time when i saw him with you, you guzy were so in love but this time he didn't even spare a glance to you even was shivering and sweating,  trembling with tears to see you.
He  has this fiery hatred in his eyes towards you that he slapped you, you whom he loved more then his own life.