Chapter 2 ~ Jealousy

Julie's Pov
"So? Why'd you cut the date short?" Oh yeah, i forgot about that. "Well basically... he thought the movie was terrible and i disagreed. Plus the full time, i was thinking about someone else" He looked at me hurt but only if he knew he was the someone else.

"So aside from Nick, how was the movie?" Phew, he isn't asking about the someone else. "It was AWESOME!" He chuckled and asked why. "It's about this girl named Enola Holmes. Enola backwards spells alone, right? Well that's how she feels." I explain the movie to him and when i was done he said "That sounds amazing! Please can we go see it one day!"

Although I already seen it, it would be better to see it with Luke this time. "Jules?" Oh yeah, I have to answer him "Yeah of course we can! We can watch it when we get in, only if you want to though.."

"Obviously!! A movie night with my best friend, I'd cancel plans just to do that!" Oh..best friend. "Julie, why do you look sad?" You know what Molina, you're telling him after the movie how you feel.

"Can i tell you after we get in and watch the movie?" I need to think of a way to tell him and luckily I've watched the movie so I'm not missing much. "Yeah of course Jules"

We walked up to the door, i went to open it but then he held it open for me. "Why thank you Luke" I said while giggling, he picked up my hand and kissed it. He gave me a goofy face and poofed away probably to let me go get changed.

"Hey dad I'm home!" No answer, oh yeah, my dads on a date and Carlos is staying at Tia's. Plus reggie and Alex are sleeping in the studio tonight.

"Jules? You dressed?" Thank god he didn't just walk in "Yeah, come in" He poofed in and landed on my bed "Ahhhhh! Comfy" i just laughed

"Yeah so move over and stop starfishing so I can lie down to" He moved over and opened his arms, god I want to hug him but I need to get over these feelings. Even though I'm telling him how I feel soon, I need over him.

I just lay down next to him, I feel so bad. He gave me a sad look, oh no the puppy eyes.

We got to the part were Tewkesbury doesn't want to leave Enola. I pause the movie. "Heyyy! I was watching that!"

"Sorry but this is way more important" He just looked at me confused. I'm going to ask him if we can ask each other some questions to get to know each other a little better. "Hey Luke, can we ask each other some questions to get to know each other or something" I looked at him desperately.

"Sure. You go first Julie" hmmm..I got it! "Have you, Luke Patterson, ever been in love before" I ask weirdly and with some weird hand motions to make him laugh, and luckily for me it worked. "Why yes, Julie Molina, I have" he answers in the same tone I asked the question in. I just laughed and said "Oooooh"

"Oh shut up, anyway. Do you like Nick, more than a friend" Great question luke. "No, I guess not. I prefer brown eyes and brown hair, not blonde hair and blue eyes" Too much of a giveaway, great.

"Remember when you went to Caleb's club? Who were the twins Reggie was talking about?"

"Jealous are we Molina?" He asks with a laugh. "Nooo, I just wanted to know" I shrug. "They were just these two girls that were all over Reggie" phew.

"Oh" that's just all I could say. "Well then, my turn. During 'Edge of great' why were you ignoring me until I finally got you to look at me?" Oh god here it is. The end of my life!

Luke's Pov
"Well when I danced with Nick all I could think of was you, I told Flynn and she told me not to look at you during it" Wait why was she imagining me though? "Oh" I'm actually pretty glad that was the reason. I thought it was just because she liked Nick again.

"Luke, do you like anybody?" I have to answer. And I can't lie to her, she deserves to know. "Yeah uh, i do" please ask who "Who is it?" YES JULIE! THANK YOU! "It's you Julie. I've liked you ever since we first sang together but I didn't notice it then. During edge of great I kept trying to get your attention because Reggie and Alex said we had a spark and I wanted to see if they were right. At the end you proved I have a spark in me, see what I did there? Anyway. I didn't want to tell you because I'm dead but-" I got cut off, but how. Wait, ARE HER LIPS ON MINE?! Well done Luke.

Wait, I have to kiss back. Wow, I really do have a spark in me, guess the song was right. And after this kiss I will definitely stand tall. Enough with the references Luke, but I'm going out of my mind. Okay that's the last one.

Wait she pulled away..did she not like it? "Luke?" Wait "Yeah Julie?"

"You were saying something about liking me and then just stopped mid sentence" I imagined the kiss?! What the hell Luke!! "Oh. Okay well I'll be honest, I started day dreaming that we started kissing so that must be why I stopped" I just scratch the back of my neck awkwardly. Wait she's leaning in, I'm closing the gap. I kiss her with all my passion and desire.

Until her phone goes off

Julie's Pov
He kissed me with all his passion and desire, i done the same.

Until my phone goes off  "Ughhh it's Nick, be quiet" that was harsh "I mean don't say anything in the background he might wanna plan our second date"

I answer the phone "Hi Nick what's up?" God what does he want "Hey Jules" I cringe, only Luke can call me that "I just wanted to see if we could plan our next date?" I could tell Luke heard this, and right after we kiss..that must sting. I look over at him and he looks so sad

"Um sorry Nick, I don't think that's a good idea." Luke's head jerks up and looks at me with a smile on his face "Oh..why not?"

"I like someone else, I'm sorry" Luke is giving me the 'hurry up' look "It's that shaggy brown haired kid in your band isn't it? Luke or something" Oh god "Yeah it is..sorry" I hung up, I couldn't deal with it.

"So you like that shaggy brown hairs kid in the band huh?" I knew this was coming "Yeah but I'm too tired, I'm gonna sleep" I watched him walk out, and honestly it hurt because I thought he might've stayed.

I don't know how long it's been but i woke up with strong arms around me engulfing me in a hug. I look over and it's Luke, I just smile to myself. He started stirring in his sleep and then his eyes fluttered open.

"Not that I don't like this, but why are you sleeping in my bed?" He just laughed and replied with "well an hour later I heard noises so I came in here and you were having a nightmare so I got into bed with you to hold you for a bit, I must've fallen asleep"

"Aw your so sweet, wait Luke I have school in an hour" I jump out of bed and start grabbing my clothes, I go into the bathroom and get changed. "Julie, can I come to school with you today? Reggie and Alex are out somewhere all day"

"Um sure I guess but don't talk while I'm in class, only in the hallways where I can pretend I'm on the phone" I walk out of the bathroom and he pulls me out the house "Um why are you pulling me?"

"You have 20 minutes to get there and it takes 20 minutes to walk to your school" Crap he's right.