Part 13

"Y/n slow down they'll be okay until we get there." "I know it's just I had a feeling and it turned out sort of right." "Just try to calm a little at least. Okay?" "Okay," you say before taking a few deep breaths. Your friend notices you calming down a little while driving. "Here lets get your mind off of it," your friend says turning on your favorite song. You usually jam out to it. They nudge your arm and you giggle a little. You start just singing the song and soon start to jam out to it. Pretty soon you guys were jamming out almost all the way to where Kai was. Once you got close to where he was you turned down the music. You started to slow down because you knew you were getting close to Kai. You saw his car on the side of the road and you pulled over. You quickly unbuckled your belt and opened your car door. You pushed yourself up from your seat, you shut your door and ran over to Kai. You hugged him around his waist feeling relieved, you felt his arms wrapped around your shoulders. "Why do you seem like you were worried y/n?" You just hugged him tighter after that letting him know that you were worried. He took his arms and put them around your waist and hugged you while picking you up for a second. He places you back down and you felt one of his hands cup your face and moved his other to your waist. He looked into your eyes and you started to blush so you quickly looked down. He grabbed onto your chin and brought your face back up.