Part 23

You nod then wrap your arms around his shoulders right before you start. You slide forward so that he can enter you. You start slow to get the hang of it. You start to ride him a little faster. Kai throws his head back and lets out a quiet moan. He lifts his head back up and moves his hands to your hips. He helps guide your hips and makes you go faster. You put your head on his shoulder as he does this and let out a loud moan. "That's what I like to hear y/n." He takes one of his hands off your hips and grabs your face. He brings your face to his face and you start kissing again. He takes his hand off your face and puts it back on your hip making you go faster. You both moan while kissing. He starts bringing his face down to your neck and starts kissing and leaves a trail of hickeys down to your collarbone. You close to finishing and you tell Kai. He lets you finish and then make you slide off of him onto his knees. He finishes on your thigh. "Do you have any napkins?" he says panting. "Yeah in my middle console," you say out of breath. You lean to the right and Kai reaches over you and opens the middle console and takes out a napkin. He leans back and you sit back up as he starts wiping it off your leg. "What do I do with this?" "Just hand it to me." You get off of him and sit next to him. You stuff it in the side compartment of the door. "I need to put my pants back on." You grabbed your pants and put them back on. You climbed back in your seat. "You should probably get back up here so they don't suspect anything."