Part 34

Kai just stares at you after you finish talking. "What?" You say smiling. Kai looks you up and down. "You just look so good angel." You just sit there smiling and your face kinda turns red. "There's no reason to get embarrassed y/n." He says holding your chin, making you face towards him. He drags his thumb across your lips, just staring at them and he licks his lips. He drags his thumb down your bottom lip letting it travel down the middle of your body. He stops at your chest and brings his hand to the side and rubs your nipple a little. Then he trails his finger down your stomach to your v-line. He moves right in front of you, standing in his knees. He places his other hand and the other side of your v-line. Slowly, he traces it and you hold onto his shoulders with kind of a tight grip. While doing this he looks up at you to make sure you're enjoying it. He could clearly tell that are and he continued. So he grabbed onto your waist and turned you around. You squealed a little not suspecting that he would do that. He sat down in the seat that was across from you and he leaned forward, grabbing you by the waist again and pulling you onto his lap. Moving his hands down again but this time he started tracing your v-line with two of his middle fingers. He put his head on your right shoulder and looked down at what he was doing. You turned your head towards him and rested your head on his while breathing heavy. You could start to feel Kai through his boxers and this made you even more excited.