Part 12

You start freaking out when seven more minutes pass and he still hasn't been on snap. You start tapping on your friend really fast and start panicking. "Look at my screen." She looks at your screen and looks at you in a confused face, "What," she says still looking at you. "What if he got into an accident?" "Y/n stop freaking out his phone just probably died or something. stop worrying." "Look I really don't think he would let his phone died and I'm actually freaking out. Should I try to call him?" "Fine. Yeah, try that." You try calling him on snap. He doesn't answer and you almost start having a panic attack but your friend calms you down.
Your phone starts to vibrate you quickly pick it up to see that Kai is calling you from snapchat. You quickly pick it up and you answer. "Y/n I need you to come to where I am." "Wh-what happened?" you ask grabbing your keys and telling your friend to get her shoes on and get out to your car. "Our car broke down and we don't have any other way of transportation and the closest town is almost five miles away." "Okay well send me your location on snap and head over there." "Okay thank you y/n." "Your welcome." "Okay. See you in a little bit, bye." "Okay bye." You hung up and went out to the garage and opened it. You two hurried up to your car and got in. You started the car and pulled out of your garage and driveway. You were focused on getting to kai you didn't realize how fast you were going.