Part 22

You manage to get changed in the lingerie with out him seeing you. "Okay turn around." You watch him as he turns around to face you. "What about your shirt are you gonna take it off?" Kai asks wanting to see you in it. You grab his face. "You're gonna have to wait until later to see it." You climb back up to the front of the car. "Are they still inside?" "I don't know I'll text and ask how much longer they will be." Kai sits on his phone for a minute after sending the text and finally gets a text back. "He said that they are going to be another fifteen to twenty minutes." "Great just enough time." you say moving from your seat. "Just enough time for what?" Kai asked as looked over at you. You were climbing over to the back of the car. "Are you coming back here?" You ask as you rub on his shoulders from behind the seat. Without hesitating he climbs back there. Right after he get back there, he sits in the middle seat and you climb on top of him and straddle him. He puts his hands under your shirt and starts feeling around on your waist as you start kissing him. You put your hands on his head and start massaging his head. You move your hips around to reposition yourself and soon after you could start to feel Kai getting turned on. He pushed you back by your hips on his knees while still kissing him and you started to unbuckle his pants. You smiled while kissing him and he pulled away from you. You slid your panties so he could get an easy entrance. He looked at you. "Are you ready angel?"