Allister x Mature Female Reader

Requested by @ESTEEWATERZ

Thanks!

(Y/N) was a rather mother-like person. That's literally how you would describe her, and that's actually the only way to do it with the most detail as possible. She'd fuss if someone wasn't getting enough sleep, if someone wasn't eating well, or if someone was keeping a bad posture. And yet, she was still in school. Of course, she was voted as class president.

"Don't put your feet on the desk!" (Y/N) scolded a student whose feet were propped up on the desk. "Such a gesture is rude! Please show respect to the classroom materials!" The student didn't want to argue, so they put their feet down. (Y/N) found another student to chide. "Please don't stab your pencil into the water bottle cap! What if pencil led dust goes into the water and you drink it?"

"She's at it again," Bea sighed, sitting in her desk. She turned to her co-gym leader. "Don't you think she's a little too overboard with this? Yesterday, she pestered me about not stretching before running 2 laps."

"..." No reply.

"Allister," Bea called, getting the Ghost expert's attention. "Did you even hear what I said?" She waved a hand in front of the boy's face. They recently had grown ever since they'd graduate last year. Allister, mostly. He grew about more than 8 inches, and literally everyone was satisfied.

"Everyone, class is about to start, so please head to your seats if you haven't yet," (Y/N) said as the rest of the students came into the classroom. She headed to her seat and sat down as the teacher came in.

Allister couldn't help but look in envy. How could someone handle lots of pressure like that? Here he was with a mask on his face to cover his features when he lost, but (Y/N) was always looking up. She had to be wary of lots of things and keep calm all at the same time. How was that possible? He sighed and turned to Bea.

"This might sound weird, but..." he began, twiddling his fingers. Bea listened in as he whispered. Her face lit up like she was offered a chocolate bar and accepted it.

[Time skip]

(Y/N) came back from the bathroom. It was the end of the council meeting, and she was just coming to her locker to get her things. When she opened the door of the locker, however, a note slipped out. She picked it up. It read, "Can we meet outside of Stow-On-Side Stadium?" Sure, why not? It wasn't like she had anything to do but homework anyway. Still in her school uniform, she went to outside of the stadium.

Whilst Allister was standing outside, in a different attire to not attract attention. Plus, he didn't wear his mask to blend in. In a black beret, purple scarf, black coat and loafers, Allister wasn't sure if he made the right choice to listen to Nessa at this kind of thing. He wished that he had worn his mask.

"Hey," a voice said, startling him. He jumped back about a yard before the person apologized. "Sorry, but we're you the one who asked me to meet you outside of Stow-On-Side stadium?" Allister realized that he was talking to (Y/N).

"Um, yeah..." was the answer. He fiddled with his fingers that were covered by pale, white gloves. His eyes looked up from his slouching posture. Even though he was taller, he felt so small under (Y/N)'s gaze. Technically, he just told Bea that he liked (Y/N), and that somehow spread to the other Gym Leaders, and now, it was like this.

"Hey, don't do that, yeah?" she said, fixing Allister's posture. "If you slouch like that, your back won't function properly." Allister straightened his posture and took a deep breath. "You're..." she began before turning her voice into a whisper, "Allister, the boy from my class, right? Was there anything you want to say to me? Your face says it all."

"Please go out on a date with me," he whispered, just barely loud enough to hear.

(Y/N) blinked. There was a moment of silence. "I'm sorry, what?" was about to come out of her mouth, but she wanted to say something else. She huffed before saying, "Do you love me?"

Allister remained silent, but this silence was different from his usual one. He nodded lightly, but his head was screaming to say, "Yes, I love you. Do you love me back?" but he kept it in. His face turned to the color of a Cherubi as he looked down. "Yeah..."

"Now where did you want to go for our date?" (Y/N) asked, making Allister confused. She noticed her classmate's expression. She grabbed his hand and began conversing places.

"Um, w-why are you holding my hand?" he stuttered, his face getting even redder.

"Forgive me, but this is what lovers do on a date, right?"

Allister's face went pale. Did that mean... (Y/N) loved him, too? Then his face went red again. "Um... Uh..." was all he could make out. He nodded before mustering up the courage to do something he wanted to do.

Long story short, he kissed (Y/N).

"Lovers do this on a date, too, right?" Allister asked. "Does this make us lovers?"

"If you are okay with it, of course."

Hey, guys. I know this is short, but I just wasn't motivated and creative enough today. Forgive me, but I hope you enjoyed this one shot! Thank you for all your support!