Allister x Ghost Type Specialist Male Reader

(Name)

Don't tell me that I don't like to stay still because I am, and I know. I keep moving from region to region. First, it's Kanto, then it's Hoenn, then Kalos, then Sinnoh, then Johto- You get it. Lots of traveling, but I'm sure that's I'll settle down in Galar. Yeah, right. Like that's ever happening.

I'm a ghost type specialist, and I'm a dude. You wanna know why? Because I can, and they're actually more of family to me than my real family. My real family died when I was young, so... My Pokemon are my family now. I heard of a boy who's also a ghost type specialist when I was younger, and when I was younger, it said that he was my age. I don't know how he looks like now, but I'll save that for later.

Also, I came along because this social media freak, who is my relative from my mom's side before dying, offered to come live with him. Who's the social media freak I'm talking about? It's the one and only Dragon Tamer- Raihan. I'm writing this, so I don't think you know what I sound like when I said it, but I said it in a bored voice. Why? Because Raihan's a social media freak, though he has lots of fans. If he loses a battle, he posts a picture of it. If he's trying some sweets, he also posts a picture of it. If he learns about a new thing like how I think he's a weirdo- well, that's not a good example.

Weird, right?

So here I am at the airport, waiting for Raihan to pick me up. Oh, and I haven't introduced myself yet. I'll do that now. I'm (Name) (Last name), and my team is made of Banette, Sableye, Gengar, Decidueye, Aegislash, and Oricorio Sensu Style. I patiently waited for Raihan, and I bet he was surrounded by fans. He dresses weird for a Dragon type trainer, in my opinion. I dress like any Ghost type trainer- black leather, though I'd look like a Dark type trainer. Oh, well.

A beep came in my Rotom Phone. There was a text message from Raihan. Guess what it said. Well, it's already written, so...

Hey, (Name)! I'm bringing another Gym leader with me! Hope that's okay with you. Okay, thanks!

Does he really think about anyone but himself? He took a long time, even to walk a meter. Black leather isn't really the most specific way to describe my attire. What I can say about it is very embarrassing for a dude. It were for a lady, it wouldn't be so much. But for a dude, it's terrible. I prefer not to think about it, but many people wonder, so...

It's a black leather crop top that has been cropped too much. It just covers to my wrists and my chest area, like above the breasts. Then there are the black leather leggings, which actually exposes my hips. The top's tight, and I really want to wear something else, but this was the only one that was dry enough to wear. Black combat boots were laced on my feet(which I usually wear, and I have, like, ten pairs of these). My longest partner, Decidueye patted my shoulder, then he pointed to my Z-ring with the Ghostium Z.

"Yeah, I know," I muttered. Decidueye was trying to say that I was strong enough to pass my Grand Trial and complete the Island Challenge. I also had a bracelet of Key stones.

I tapped my fingers around one of my Pokeballs, then on my exposed hip. Then another message came. It was also from Raihan. I opened the chat box.

Where are you?
(Raihan)

Station D4
(You)

Okay, just wait, I'll be there to pick you up, Ghost boyRaihan

But you said that there's a Ghost type trainer with youYou

Well, that got cut off with Raihan leaving the chat.

Some cousin.

And really, Ghost Boy? That's the best thing he could come up with? Eh, whatever. I was about fall asleep standing up, but there was screaming that I could hear nearby. It wasn't those noir film horror movie screams, but it was the fanatic screaming. That meant the one and only- Raihan came here. Late.

I was ready to come right next to him and scare him to death, but I saw that Ghost-specialist guy. He was a lot older than I thought, since he's grown over the years. He looked like a regular but shy teenager. A little short, but I'm pretty much skin and bones, so I guess that's okay. What really confused me was the mask. Then again, I'm weird to wear like this.

I lost my patience and snuck behind Raihan, who was saying, "Anyways, I'm meeting my cousin-" before I interrupted him with a "Raihan, you're late." He jumped at the sight of me. I saw the Ghost specialist was also surprised that I was there, too.

"Never mind, I see him right here," Raihan corrected himself. "Okay, let's take a photo-"

"No," I glared at Raihan, which made him freeze in place. "No photos." Aura rose out of me as I looked at Raihan in the eye, which took a lot of guts to do. Even the Ghost specialist was trembling in fear.

"Okay, so no photos," Raihan said, his pride suddenly lowered a little. He put his phone in his pocket. "We'll be going now!" he said to the fans. They all awed in disappointment, but they scattered back to whatever they were doing before Raihan came.

"So, I'll start with introductions!" Raihan began. He grabbed my shoulder and the Ghost-specialist's. "This is Allister. Allister, this is (Name). Okay, be good friends."

"H-hey..." Allister stammered, "...Raihan talks about you a lot... He talks about how strong you are..."

"That's because he just can't shut up," I told him. "And I'm pretty decent."

"D-do you mind if we could... battle?" Allister asked, his voice smaller than before at the last part.

"Sure, but don't hold back, aight?"

"I'll act as referee," Raihan offered.

[Time Skip to last Pokemon on each side(Sorry, I really don't feel like writing the whole thing. Please forgive me, reader/s!)]

"Down to my last Pokemon... How lonely... How frightening..." Allister said.

"How dramatic of you to say all that when we knew," I said sarcastically. I looked at Decidueye. "Decidueye, you're up! I'm countin' on ya!"

"Gengar... Gigantamax..." Allister said, throwing a gigantic disco-looking Pokeball behind him.

"Decidueye, go at maximum power, use Spirit Shackle!"

"Gengar... Use G-max Terror... Heh, it's like tag... I won't let you get away!"

I put my arms in front of me into an X as I inserted the Decidium Z crystal. "Here we go, at full power! Don't hold back now! Use Sinister Arrow Raid!"

Both attacks clashed, and when the explosion cleared, both Pokemon were out. I quickly sent out my first Pokemon, which was Banette, to take in the G-max Terror instead of Decidueye when enduring the attack. That meant that I won.

"Gen-Gengar..." Allister trailed off, putting Gengar back into its Pokeball. "You did well..." He looked at me. "You really are strong as Raihan said..."

"You were pretty strong, too," I admitted.

"Aw, look at you two lovebirds- I'll take a quick photo of this-" I cut off Raihan by using Decidueye's Razor Leaf.

"No photos." When I turned my head, Allister's ears were bright red. He had his head down, but I could tell that he was staring at my midsection. I leaned forward a little bit to get to his level, then I grabbed his mask and closed my eyes. I took it off and used it as a cover to hide Allister's face from Raihan. I just kissed Allister's lips just barely, and I could tell he was shocked.

I think that Allister could've stayed like that, but Raihan had to interrupt. "Hm, maybe I'll send this to Bea. I bet she'll be so happy-" I put Allister's mask back on and glared at Raihan.

"I told you, no photos," I glared at the Dragon specialist.

"Come on, you know you enjoyed it."

"Give your phone to me right now, or I swear, Decidueye will peck your eyes out."

"Hm... Let's see... I'll give it to you after I share it to Bea."

So maybe I'll settle down here, after all.