Part 1 ❗️

The story begins when After one n half year Taani came back to Mumbai. Everyone is so overwhelmed by this. Rey is also very happy. (There is no Kriya scene in my story) Taani told them that she broke the engagement with Vishesh, because she can't live without Rey. Rey is very happy, and both are back in a relationship. Now they are happy with each other. Rey loves her more than before. Taani also supports him in his every decision. Everyone shares great bond with her. Sharon and Taani are now close to eachother. One day Rey drops Taani from their date.

R- Hmm— toh madam, aa gaya apka ghar!

T- Hmm— meri manzil.

R- Sweetheart, manzil to tumhari Reyansh Singhania par aa kar rukti hai.

Taani smiles at him.

T- Acha chalo, jao ab. Bohat late hogaya hai.

R- uh-uh. Aise nahi. First meri Good Night kiss.

T- Reyy!! Ap na din ba din bohat besharam hote ja rhe ho.

R- Arrey janeman, ab tumhare sath besharmi nahi karunga to kya pados wali ke paas jaunga. Tum bhi naaa!! Chalo c'mon give me a kiss cuz u know mein aise to bilkul bhi nahi jaane dunga tumhe.

Taani blushes.

T- acha pehle aap ankhein band karo apni.

R- Ohh...kay!

Rey closes his eyes. Taani blushes, she slowly came close to him, Rey feels her hot breath on his lips, he shivered. Taani then kept her lips on his. Taani starts kissing him slowly, Rey now lost his control and grab her hairs and pins her to the car. Rey grab her waist. He sucked Taani's lips. Rey kissed her like insanely. Taani moans loudly and put her hand on Rey's hair. They were kissing for about 10 mins when both felt short of breath.

T- ahh!! Rey!!

R- hmm...

T- Jao ab, bohat raat ho chuki hai.

R- Dil nahi kar raha... kuch der aur sahi.

T- Nahii... Jao na.!! Kal college mein milti hun aapse.

R- Hmm... Good Night!

T- Good night!

Rey leaves and Taani smiles. Then she too enters the house when she hears the sound of a baby crying. She gets frightened and looks back to find a girl maybe in her early 20's standing there with a baby in her hand. Taani looks confused.

G- Tum Taani ho na?

T- Umm— haan par ap kaun?

G- Main kabse tumhara intezar kar rahi thi. Mujhe tumse kuch zaruri baat karni hai.

T- Par raat ke is waqt. Aur ye bacha kiska hai? Tum kaun ho?

G- Mera naam Sanjana hai. Sanjana Mathur. Main Rajeev Mathur ki beti hun.

T- Sanjana Mathur? Rajeev Mathur?

Sa- Haan! Aur ye meri beti hai, Ria.... Ria Shekhawat!

Taani didn't understand first. Then the baby's surname clicks her.

T- Ria... Ria Shekhawat! Saaf saaf kaho, kya kehna chah rahi ho.

Sa- Kya mein andar aa sakti hun?

T- Oh, yeah. Come in!

Sa- thanks.

Sanjana enters the house. Taani is worried. She then tell her to sit down.

T- Main coffee laati hun.

Sa- Nahi Taani, mujhe tumse bohat zaruri baat karni hai. Please pehle sab sun lo.

T- Hmm— kaho!

Sa- Aaj se ek saal pehle tumhara bhai Swayam Dehli aya tha. Apne father ke sath.  Dad aur uncle ki mulaqat business party mein hi hui thi. Tabhi meri mulaqat Swayam se hui. Pehli baar milte hi mujhe Swayam bohat pasand aya. Hamari bohat kam time mein dosti bhi hogayi. Aur phir.....

Flashback:

Swayan and Sanjana were dancing together when Swayam eyes suddenly filled with lust. He grabbed Sanjana's hand and led her to a hotel room. There, they both did what they did not want. Swayam was kissing her madly, every inch of her body was covered with his love bites. She was moaning loudly.

Sa- Ahh... Oh God! Yes, Mmmmm!! Swayamm!! Aaaahhh!!

Swayam satisfied his need rightfully now. He entered her many times to make her scream his name aloud. This satisfied him even more.
The next morning, Sanjana wakes up and saw that there is no one. She feels hurt. Then she saw a letter. She opens it and...

Letter:
I'm sorry Sanjana, kal jo bhi hua, wo nahi hona chahiye tha. Main bohat frustated tha, I broked up with my gf, please kal jo bhi hua uska zikr kisi se mat karna. Tumhare liye bhi sahi hoga aur mere liye bhi. I hope kal ke baad hum kabhi bhi nahi milenge. Isse sirf ek one-night stand samajh kar bhool jana.

Swayam!

   ——————————————

Sanjana fees dejected. And after 2 months she got to know that she is pregnant. She tries to call Swayam to tell him about this, but he changed his number. She then decided to abort the kid, but because of her age, she is weak and if she tries to abort the child, it'll cost her life. So, there's no other option left. She tells her parents about this but she didn't reveal Swayam's name. Her dad was very frustated. They told her to give the baby to an orphanage as soon as it was born. But she was a mother, how could she allow such injustice to happen to her child. So she did her best to find Swayam's address. And finally she got the address of Mumbai and she moved there.

Flashback ends:

Sanjana was crying now. Taani is numb, she don't know how to react on this. She can't believe that her own brother did this. I mean how can he stoop so low. She then look at the baby. She notices that her eyes are just like Swayam's. Taani smiles and took her in her arms. She kissed her forhead. Sanjana smiles.

T- I'm really sorry for what happened. I know main usse badal to nahi sakti. Lekin main tumhare sath injustice bhi nahi hone dungi. Main bhai se baat karungi, ke wo tumhe aur is bache ko apnaa lein.

Sa- Nahi, Taani. Main is liye nahi ayi ke Swayam hume apnaye. Meri shadi hone wali hai next month. Dad ki shart thi, ke mein isse paida hote hi de dun, aur iske baap se behtar thikana iske liye aur koi nai hoga. Please Taani, accept her. Please!

T- Par Sanjana....

Sa- I'm sorry, I've to leave now. Bye!

T- Nahi, ruko sanjana. You can't leave like this. Ruko, Sanj...... Shitt!

Sanjana leaves. Taani then takes the little girl in her arms and walks into the room. She is worried. She doesn't know what to do. Because Swayam and Sharon getting engaged in next 10 days.

T- Ab main kya karu, Krishna Ji. Bhai ki is galti ki wajah se do zindagiyan barbad hojayengi. Ek is bachi aur dusri Sharon ki. Kya karun main ab. Agar maine bhai ko bata diya to wo definitely Sagai nahi karenge. Aur Sharon ka dil toot jayega. Aur agar na bataya to is nanhi si jaan ka kya hoga.

Taani then look at Ria with love and tears in her eyes. Ria smiles at her. Taani kisses her cheeks.

T- Nahi bacha, main apki Bua hun, main apko kabhi bhi akela nahi chodungi. Kabhi bhi nahi. Ab chahe iske liye mujhe apni izzat aur apne Pyar ki qurbani hi kyun na deni pare.

Taani then makes a decision and falls asleep with Ria in her arms.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, so here it is!! Please do lemme know, if you like the concept or not!! ❤️