Part 4❗️

"Don't look for someone
who will solve all your problems.
Look for someone
who won't let you face them alone"

Tauji: Ye... ye bacha Taani ka hai. Yeh kaise ho sakta hai... Taani ka kaise? Taani abhi 2 mahine pehle ayi hai wapas, kahin Banglore mein?

Tauji immediately enters the room and Taani gets shocked. Tauji then looks at Ria. His face turns red with anger. Taani is scared to death.

T- Ta....tauji... wo... ap... thap*!!!!!

Tauji slaps Taani hard. Taani falls on the bed. Her lips start to bleed. Tauji then picks Ria up in his arms and went down. Taani gets shocked by this and runs after him. Tauji brings Ria down and asks the guests to leave.

Tauji- Sabke aane ka bohat dhanewad, lekin ab ye function khatam ho chuka, toh aap sab log ja sakte hain.

All the guests are confused but they leave. The gang looks surprised to hear this but most surprised to see a baby in Tauji arms. Taani also come down by then. Rey, seeing the blood flowing from her lips, goes to her in panic.

R- Taani, ye blood kese? Kya hua hai.

But Taani didn't answer rather than crying. She is constantly looking at Ria and Tauji. Swayam then asked his father.

Sw- Papa, ye sab kya hai? Aapne guests ko aise jaane ko kyun kaha? Aur Ye bachi kaun hai? Taani kyun ro rahi hai? What's going on?

Ta- Janna chahte ho to apni behan se pucho, sawal karna hai to is larki se karo, jo hamari izzat ko mitti mein milaye bethi hai. Iss paap ko janam de kar.

Everyone gets stunned to hear this. Taani also gets shocked to hear this. Rey looks at Taani. He does not believe that what Tauji said is true. But one thing he knows is that he will no longer doubt Taani's character without any solid proof. Taani about to open her mouth to tell the truth but then she thinks of Sharon, how happy she is. Her family's honor. She will give her life but will not let her family's name be found in the dust. She knows that the differences between her brother and Tauji have hardly been resolved. But now she can't tell the truth and separate them again. Therefore, she will hide the truth and put this blame on herself.

Sw- Taani, bachaa... papa... papa kya keh rahe hain? Kya ye... bachi... umm... teri hai?

T- Jee... Jee ye meri beti hai!!!

Everyone is stunned to hear this. Rey can't believe his ears. He looks at Taani with wet eyes. Taani lowers her head.

Sw- Ka... Kaise?

T- Sagaai tootne ke baad mein seedha Mumbai nahi balke Banglore chali gayi thi, wahan ke ek club mein main gayi thi, there I met a guy... we danced, we drink alot. Aur phir... phir us nashe ki haalat mein wo hua jo nahi hona chahiye tha... thapp!!!!!

Before that, Taani could tell them the whole story and Swayam got angry and slapped her hard on the face. Taani falls on the ground. Everyone gets shocked. They don't know but they feel sorry for Taani. But Rey, he still couldn't believe all this. He know his Taani can never do such things. But right now he is helpless.

Sw- How could you Taani? How could you? Tumhe zara si bhi sharam nahi aayi aisa karte hue. Arre tum, kehne ko Rey se pyar karti ho, aur yeh sab. Ek bachi ko janam dekar uske baap ko dhundne ke bijaye, tum yahan usse sab se chupa kar rakh rahi thi. Is liye college na jaane ka bahana karti thi, ye sab tabse chal raha hai. Sharam aati hai tumhe apni behan kehte hue bhi.

Taani listens quietly and cries. She can't tell the truth to anyone even if she wants to. Rey's blood boils when he hears all this. He knows that there is something that Taani is hiding. And he has to find out in any case.