Part 3❗️

The next two days wete very difficult for Taani because Swayam and Sharon are getting engaged and all the responsibilities are on Taani. On one side she did all the chores and on the other hand she took care of Ria. But somehow the days passed. And today is Swayam and Sharon's  engagement day. Everyone's very happy and Swayam have been waiting for this day for the last five years. All the girls helps Sharon to get ready.

Here, Taani was busy with all the preparations downstairs. When Rey saw her, he get lost in her. He went towards her and hug her from behind. At first Taani get scared but then she feels his touch and calm down. Exhausted, she rested her head on his shoulder. Rey kissed her cheeks. She sighed.

R- Tired?

T- Hell tired!

Rey chuckles. He turns her. Then he kisses her forehead. Taani smiles at him.

R- So, go and get some rest. I'll handle all this.

T- No, it's ok. Wese bhi, it's almost done.

R- Isi liye keh raha hun ke tum jao, ready bhi ho jao. Main dekh leta hun. Wese bhi in kapdo mein kaamwali bai lag rahi ho. Hahahaha!

Taani gets shocked. She hits him playfully and then chuckles.

T- How rude, Rey. Ruko abhi tayar hoke aane do mujhe phir dekhna zara. Sabki nazre mujhpar hongi. Hah!

R- Oh, Really! Jaan le lunga sabki agar kisi ne Reyansh Singhania ki girlfriend ko ankh utha kar dekha bhi.

Taani can feel his posessiveness and smiles at him. She then kissed his forhead and leaves.

  Taani then goes upstairs and sees Ria waking up. She goes and hugs her and kisses her forehead.

T- Kitna ajeeb hai na Ria, apki bua aj apke papa ki engagement ki preparations kr rahi hai aur apke papa ko pata bhi nahi ke ap yahan hain isi ghar mein aur na apko pata hai ke aj ke baad apke papa apke nahi rahenge. Par apki bua apke sath hamesha rahengi. I promise! Aur koi ho na ho, par apki bua apke sath hongi, apki Maa bhi ban kar aur apke Papa bhi. I love you, meri guriya. Lekin abhi bua ko ready ho kar neeche jana hoga warna sabko shaq hojayega. Ap yahin rahiye, main apko har thodi der baad aake check krti rahungi.

Saying this, Taani lays her down on the bed and begins to get ready. After a while, she gets ready and then she goes downstairs after putting her to sleep.

Downstairs, Rey was anxiously waiting for Taani. He looks up again and again.

R- Yeh Taani kahan reh gayi hai, 10 minutes ka keh kar gaye thi aur ab 30 minutes hogaye... Taaaaaniii, sweetheart where are you?

Then suddenly a light breeze blows. There was a faint smile on Rey's face. He looked back, Taani is coming down the stairs. She looked at Rey, she immediately looks down shyly. Rey gets lost in her.

Taani's Outfit:

Taani's Outfit:

Tere Saath Saath Aisa
Koi Noor Aaya Hai!
Chaand Teri Roshni Ka
Halka Sa Ek Saaya Hai!
Teri Nazron Ne Dil Kiya
Wo Hashar, Asar Yeh Hua...
Ab Inme Hi Doob Ke Ho
Jaun Paar, Yehi Hai Duaa!!

Taani came down and stand infront of Rey who is still lost in her, she chukles and clicks her fingers to bring him back from his dream world. Rey came to senses and praises her beauty.