Part 5❗️

"With the right person,
you don't have to work so hard
  to be Happy.... It just Happens!"

Rey stops crying and take Ria in his arms and extend his hand towards Taani.

R- Chalo Taani, ghar chalein... Apne Ghar! Jo tumhara hai, jahan tumhe wo respect wo pyar milega jo tum deserve karti ho. Chalo!

Taani first looks at Rey and then at his hand. How long has she been waiting for that day? But she did not think that day would come in such a situation. But now maybe this is what is written in her destiny but she is happy because she is with her love and with her Rey.
She smiles and grabs his hand.

Song starts:

Pal Pal Mera Tere Hi Sang Bitana Hai...
Apni Wafaa'on Se Tujhe Sajaana Hai...
Dil Chahta Hai Tujhe Kitna Batana Hai...
Haan Tere Sath Hi Mera Thikaana Hai...

Taani stands up and they both look into each other's eyes. That's when Swayam throws out all of Taani stuff. There are tears in her eyes. But she didn't cry because her Rey is with her. Rey is very angry but he keeps quiet because of the promise he made to Taani.

Music:

Taani starts grabbing her luggage but Rey stops her by gesturing and gives her Ria and grabs the luggage himself. Taani smiles faintly when she sees him. He grabs the luggage and tell Taani to let's go.

Ab Thak Chuke Hain Ye Kadam,
Chal Ghar Chalein Mere Humdum...
Taa Umr Pyar Na Hoga Kam,
Chal Ghar Chalein Mere Humdum...
Mere Raho Tum Aur Tere Hum,
Chal Ghar Chalein Mere Humdum...

They walk two steps and sit in Rey car. The journey passed in complete silence, neither Taani said anything nor Rey. Taani stick her face out of the window, close her eyes and feel the dew drops on her face and Rey looked at her with loving eyes.

Music:

Rey then grab her hand and she look at him and smile. Rey kissed her hand. Taani put her head on his shoulder and Ria is sleeping on her lap. Then they reach his home,... oppss I mean their Home! Taani gets out of the car and Rey take out her luggage. Taani looked at the house and get lost in thoughts. Then Rey saw her lost, so shake her lightly and then ask her to come inside. But he stop her in midway. Taani looks at him in confusion. Rey signals her to wait, he went and brings the pooja thali with him and did her aarti. She looks at him in awe.

R- Now come, Mrs. Singhania!

Khusbo'on Se Teri Mehke Har Ek Kamra,
Dar O Deewar Nahi Kafi Hai Teri Panah,
Sang Tere Pyar Ka Jahan Basana Hai...!

Then Taani comes in. She has seen the house before, but today she has come as Rey's wife. Rey then takes her to his room. Entering the room, Taani sees a picture of her and Rey in front of her. She looks the picture with teary eyes.

Jisme Rahein Tum Aur Hum,
Chal Ghar Chalein Mere Humdum...
Mere Raho Tum Aur Tere Hum,
Chal Ghar Chalein Mere Humdum...

Rey then hugs her from behind and put his chin on her shoulder. Taani sighed and turns to hug him. He too hugs her tightly and kiss her forhead. But their moment broke by Ria's crying. Taani immediately deattach herself from him and goes towards Ria and took her in her arms. Rey smiles at them. He too joins them. After while they slept.

Music:

The next day Rey call the nanny for Ria as their exams have been started. And he goes to college with Taani. Taani is scared to go inside the college but Rey assures her and they both go inside. Everyone is ignoring Taani and goes to Rey but he also ignores them and go to class with Taani. Exams have ended like this and they all have graduated. Swayam is actually missing his sister and bff but he didn't said anything. There, Taani is also missing everything, her brother her Tauji. But she know that Rey is very angry on Swayam and he will not let her to meet them because of their past behaviour.
After 2 Years, everything is change now. Rey's family accepted Taani as their DIL and love her as their own sister. Taani is very happy because she gets everything what every girl wishes for. Loving mother & father in law, and a husband who loves her madly and a beautiful daughter who called her "mumma". What more could she want? But she still missing her brother and Tauji.