Part 2❗️

The next morning, Taani wakes up early to the sound of crying of Ria. She immediately feeds her and then puts her to sleep again. And then she looks at her for a long time and thinks what is her fault? Many such children would have lived such an unwanted life. How would they have been brought up?

T- Main tumhare aisa nahi hone dungi. Hargiz nahi. Lekin bhai ko kese batau? Kya karu Krishna Ji. Kis uljhan mein daal diya hai aapne mujhe. Yakeen nahi hota ke mera bhai aisa karega. Pehle aisi galti ki hi kyun. Aur kar di to kyun usse aise beech rah mein chod aye.

Taani was thinking all this when there was a knock on the door. Taani gets suddenly panic. She first calm herself and then lightly open the door. Swayam smiled at her.

Sw- Good Morning, Taani!

T- Good Morning, Bhai!

Sw- Chal jaldi se ready ho ka college ke liye nikalna hai.

Taani thought: oh crap! Agar college gayi to Ria ko kon dekhega. I can't go, not now atleast.

Sw- Taani... kya hua bache kahan khoyi hai?

T- Hah! Kahin bhi to nahi... bhai actually aj mein college nahi aaungi. Mere tabiyat kuch thik nahi hai.

Sw- Kya hua tumhari tabiyat ko? Doctor ko call kru?

T- Arre, nahi bhai. It's ok. Just headache hai. Soch rahi thi ke aj rest kar lu!

Sw- Cool, Main chalta hun phir. Tum rest karo.

T- G bhai. Bye.

Swayam then left for college. Taani then pick up Ria, make her ready and then play with her all day. Taani gets a strange pleasure to see her. Then they both fall asleep before Swayam came. He come home and ask kaka about Taani, he says that she is better, but she stayed in the room all day and is now asleep. This is what happened the few days. Taani doesn't go to college, always pretending to be sick. Then always keep her room locked. And went to sleep before Swayam arrives. Swayam finds all this very strange. There, Rey is also very upset because Taani is not  giving him proper time. She didn't come to college or talk on the phone much longer. There, Tani and Ria's bond gets very strong. Tani had become kind of addicted to her. She could not stay away from her for even a moment. Her day starts with Ria's pretty smiles and nights ends with her smile.
One day, Swayam again ask her to go to college but Taani again make an excuse for her illness.

Sw- Taani, agar tabiyat zyada kharab hai to doctor ke paas chalte hain?

T- Nahi bhai, it's ok. Main thik hun, doctor ki zarurat nahi.

Sw- To phir college kyun nahi ja rhi. You know na, this is our last semester. Lectures bunk karti rahogi, to exams ke time problem hoga Taani.

T- Don't worry, bhai. Main cover kar lungi. Ap jao college.

Sw- You sure? Doctor ki zarurat to nahi hai?

T- Nahi bhai, I'm good.

Sw- Cool, see you in the evening.

T- bye.

Swayam then leaves for college. There he met the gang.

Sw- What's up, guys?
G- What's up, dude.

Rey was looking for Taani. Swayam notices this.

R- Dude, Taani aaj bhi nahi ayi?

Sw- Nope.

S- Swayam, is she ok?

Sw- Keh to rahi thi ke theek hai, pata nahi.

G- Yeah, dude. It's been a week now. Hua kya hai?