CHAPTER 3 (Part 2)

I gasped awake and find myself, with head hurts, tied up to the chair in a kind of room that looks like abandoned for years.

The room was bathed by the moonlight because its roof was already broken.

Right.

Mimic abducted me.

I hear people's voice from somewhere not too far from my room. I think it's Gide and his subordinate's voice.

"How's it?"

"Sir! The bomb is ready!"

"Good. Then let's leave this place."

"Yes, Sir!"

After that, i heard the sound of footsteps running away.

So they planned to let me burn into ashes here?

Well... the spy is founded, then the game is over.

Oh, gosh...

What should i do now?

I can't escape. I can't ask for help either.

Should i give up and wait for the bomb to explode?

I shake my head.

No, it's too fast to give up.

I'm still breathing, so i'll think it over.

First of all, I don't know how long i have been here. Because i was abducted, both the Special Division for Unusual Power and the mafia, lost contact with me. Hence, i will reported to be missing.

So based on my prediction, they must be searching for me.

However that wasn't mean i can relax.

I don't know when the time bomb will explode, i don't know when my colleagues will come to save me either.

Moreover, i don't know which from that two other organization who will come first. And there's a possibility that they would cross meet.

If that happens....

Then i need to execute 'that plan'.*****