CHAPTER 4 (Part 2)

4 years later, i got a call.

It was a short call that said wanted to meet with me. Therefore, now i'm on my way to the meeting place.

In my car, i sit in the passanger seat quietly, just like the two of my bodyguards in front seat.

Least then 30 minutes, i arrived at the meeting place. My two bodygurds swiftly open up my door.

I get out of the car and look to the meeting person who is now stretch out his hands with a big smile.

"Hiyaa, Ango! You looks healthy!"

There he is, Dazai-kun. Only within 4 years that teenager has grew taller than me.

Well, that's an outside changes.

Nimbly, Dazai-kun take the gun from my waist, then pointed the gun at my head from behind.

"Do you think i have forgive you, Ango?" He said.

I'm not surprised with his act. So i said, "I'm the one who erased your past crimes. You owed to me."

Dazai-kun stared at me for a moment. I can see the darkness inside his eyes. After he sighing, he said, "I know..."

Later, he giving back the gun to me which i received it with a smile.

I know this would happened.

I know Dazai-kun still hates me.

It's okay. I deserve it.

Although perhaps he will take advantages from my guilt, i'm grateful that now he can joined The Armed Detective Agency—live outside of the mafia.

I'm grateful i can meet with him again.

Yes, this is more than enough.

BAM! BAM! BAM!

Dazai-kun, with an innocent face, hitting the hood of my car.

"What a nice car! As expected from government officials!" He said. "How about we go around the city for a bit?"

Hhhh... I have a bad feeling about this.

BAM! BAM! BAM!

"C'mon, pleaaaase Ango?"

Oh, well...

"Okay... Let's go around. So can you please stop hitting my car?"

"What do you mean by 'hitting'? I'm just give your car a pat! See? Like this!"

BAM! BAM! BAM!

—End—