Prologue

"Dimonyo ka!!! Get the fuck out of my house!!" He shouted so hard that made his throat ache.

"Tsk. Yeah I'll leave kahit hindi mo sabihin 'coz I might kill all of you too" his son said and smirked.

"You killed your own mother wala kang kwenta!! Wala kang utang na loob!!" His father shouted with full of anger.

"Life is a survival game, if you lose you will die that's why she's dead and I survived, this kind of lineage is evil after all," he smirked and was about to turn his back

"Be ready soon I'll kill your race" he turned his head to see his little sister,
"And to my favorite little sister always take care don't ever listen to your father, he's a disgrace, I'll come back when you turn 18 kuya will get you okay wait for kuya huh" he whispered and his sister smiled and nodded her head for agreement.

He stood up and faced his brothers, Niccolo Evans Denver and Albert Claro Denver.
"And you two, decide or you'll soon be killed together with your father" he pointed to his brothers that can't even eye him.

They seem to be scared because everyone knows that Damon has one word if he promised to kill you, he will.

"I will bring you your downfall Father just wait and you'll see" he smirked facing his father and immediately walked out to their mansion.

His family is known in Wicked City where all people who seek Lust, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy, Pride, and Gluttony live.

His family is a noble in this city but Damon refuses to be one, he never wanted to be like them since he was a child, and that's why his mother and father hid him from everyone no one in the city even outside the city has the knowledge of his existence.

For his family he is a disgrace, if only he accepts to be one of them his father might brag about his son to everyone, because he is powerful he's undefeatable he is a total demon.

Damon decided to live far from his family and from the city, he is thankful that his family hid him so that he could live in another city without questioning his race.

He decided that he would use his grandmother's maiden surname his grandmother is half noble in Ashport City and she married a Sloth from Wicked City she supports Damon's decision for his living, she is the only one who loves, cares, and supports Damon since he was a child.

Damon has power that no one knows, he never showed it to everyone, and if ever someone did see it he might be dead already.

As he arrives his story will start at Wellsbert City the center of the Greenland Kingdom.
______________________________________