Prologue

All humans aren't created equally,

My name is Izuku...Yagi god I hate saying that, I was born in a world where 80% of the population have powers called quirks. I'm a twin in my family, my twin sister is called Izumi Yagi and...actually forget this monologue bullshit let me just show you.

Yagi resident

Izuku and Izumi ran to their parents room as they jumped on their parents bed "WAKE UP COME ON" Izumi said as Inko and Toshinori woke up to see their twins "o-ok we're *yawn* up just give us a minute" Toshinori said as Izuku shook him "NO TIME WE ARE GOING TO FIND OUT WHAT OUR QUIRKS ARE" Inko laughed as she picked Izuku up "well go downstairs and get ready we'll leave in 30 minutes" she said as both Izuku and Izumi ran downstairs. Inko got up as Toshinori sat up "they're really bright" Toshinori said as Inko laughed "reminds me of someone".

Timeskip

Inko and Toshinori went downstairs to see Izuku and Izumi playing with their figures as they smiled "kids time to go" Inko said as the twins jumped up and ran to the door. The twins went into the car and started tapping their action figures. The Yagi's were driving to the doctors as Izuku saw a strange man fighting some people

 The Yagi's were driving to the doctors as Izuku saw a strange man fighting some people

that was until Izuku saw a Purple figure appear behind the man

Izuku watched as the purple figure hit a man so hard he got pushed back into a pole "WOAH IZUMI LOOK AT THAT" Izuku said pointing at the purple figure as Izumi looked confused "at what?" she asked "the purple person there" Izumi didn't see anythin...

Izuku watched as the purple figure hit a man so hard he got pushed back into a pole "WOAH IZUMI LOOK AT THAT" Izuku said pointing at the purple figure as Izumi looked confused "at what?" she asked "the purple person there" Izumi didn't see anything "PFFT NICE JOKE YOU GOT ME" she said as Izuku thought "but it wasn't can she really not see it" Izuku watched as the purple figure as it fades into the mans body.

Timeskip

They were at the doctors office as they were waiting for their appointment, Izumi was smiling while Izuku was thinking about that strange man "what was that purple figure"

"Izuku and Izumi Yagi"

They heard the doctor say as they went inside the office. "I have good news and bad news" the doctor said as Inko asked "whats the bad news?" The doctor sighed "your son over here is quirkless" Izuku dropped his figure as he looked down, Izumi felt sad for him "But" everyone other than Izuku looked "your daughter here has a strong quirk its a mixture of telekinesis and a stockpiling quirk if she trains she could easily lift 40 tons" Izumi started jumping "I HAVE A STRONG QUIRK" she yelled as Inko picked her up "Yes you do we will celebrate for Izumi" Izuku was looking behind "they'll help me...right?" The doctor finished but before they left "I need to speak with Izuku" he said but the Yagi's already left him behind "kid I didn't want to say this but you don't have a quirk but something stronger" Izuku's eyes widened "W-what" "your power needs to be unlocked by something specific so I hope you find it" The doctor said "t-thank you" Izuku said as he ran out of the office and looked for his parents.