Chapter 7

"Mom can you help me"

"sorry, I need to help Izumi with her homework"

"Dad can you play with me"

"huh is someone there?"

they ignored me for years but theres still one day I wish never happened and you know whats funny, it happened on my fucking birthday...Izumi nearly broke my arm so I pushed her away, I got cake and went inside but I was stopped by the bitch herself

*CRASH*

"HOW DARE YOU HURT YOUR SISTER"

I didn't answer and continued to go inside

"YOU LITTLE SHIT, WHY CAN'T YOU BE LIKE YOUR SISTER"

"shut up"

"ANSWER ME! WHY CAN'T YOU BE LIKE HER"

I snapped when she said that

"WHY CAN'T YOU BE MY MOTHER, A MOTHER WHO ACTUALLY CARES"

"WHEN YOU ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING USEFUL I MIGHT GO BACK TO THAT"

"YOU NEVER WERE ONE, ITS IZUMI THIS, IZUMI THAT AND I'M GLAD I CAN SAY THIS WITH ALL MY GOD DAMN HEART

I

HATE

YOU!"

*SLAP*

"Sometimes I wish you were never born"

she said that to my face...no one cared and well lets say those words stuck with me and they still do.

In Nezu's office (also credit goes to @Nicmichael118 for this)

Jotaro: "it all start in England in 1880 when George joestar adopted the fiend known as dio Brando although he didn't knew dio was plotting since the beginning, from then on dio kept making Jonathan joestars life hell until Jonathan uncovered dio's plan and was about to arrest him until dio said: "I deny my humanity jojo!" And turned into a vampire, Jonathan met a guy named William zeppeli-"

Joseph: "SHIIIIIIZAAAAAAAAA"

Jotaro: "shut up gigi yare yare, anyway, Jonathan learned hamon and fought dio's minions until he fought dio and defeated him, dio was presumed dead, but he survived and hijacked Jonathan's body and slept in a coffin for a hundred years, eventually he woke up from his slumber and gained STADO POWA, which is za warudo, he gained many stand users to his side, however, Jonathan's body sent a distress signal which forced all joestar bloodlines to awaken their stando, however, my mother holy kujo fell victim to her stand, so I, gigi, muhammad avdol, and kakyoin set on a journey towards Egypt where DIO is located, along the way we met polnareffu, who helped us also, the moment we arrived in Egypt, the speedowagonnn foundation sent backup in a dog named iggy, together, we defeated DIO's most loyal allies although sadly iggy and avdol died, however we finally reached and met met DIO himself, from then on the adventure is full with ZA WARUDOOO, EMERALDO SPULASHE, and some other stuff, DIO, sadly killed kakyoin and gigi, I finally defeated DIO for good and resurrect gigi, however as you can see on the news recently, DIO has a loyal follower named pucci who is trying to attain heaven, and that's the story for now"

Joseph: "*sob* shiiizaaaa"

Jotaro: "YAKAMASHI GIGI YOU AHO!"

Nezu looked at them and nodded "...I get it" he said....what he was actually thinking was "I don't get it", Toshinori was looking at Joseph and "wait how old are you?" he asked as Joseph chuckled "91" he said as Nezu spat his tea out "91 HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE" he yelled as Joseph laughed "well I didn't stop my Hamon training so it has something to do with that" Toshinori just stared as Jotaro got mad "Can we go, him looking at me makes me wanna punch his face" Nezu nodded as they left the office.

With Izuku
Izuku was looking out the window thinking about something when Momo snapped her fingers "hey don't doze out now" she said as Izuku snapped out of it "sorry, I was just thinking about something" Izuku said as Momo was going to ask but didn't, Izuku looked at the clock "well i'm gonna go we've been at it for 2 hours" Momo looked down but nodded "w-well I'll see you tomorrow" Izuku smiled "well night" he said as he left the room, Momo out the window when she heard a knock "its unlocked" she said as Jirou walked in "J-Jirou" she was surprised, Jirou has been avoiding her for ages why was she here now, Jirou looked at her and sighed "we need to talk"

At the Airport

"DAMN THE JAPANESE " Joseph yelled as Jotaro hit the back of his head "Yare Yare, Gigi calm down, if you don't i'll leave you alone" he said as Joseph stopped "n-no don't Jotaro" he said waving his arms franticly, "JOSEPH" they turned 

Imagine him with grey hair on the sides

"SMOKKKEEEEYYYY" Joseph yelled back as he hugged him "woah woah calm down i'm old you know" Smokey said as Joseph laughed "but i'm older" he said putting him down "yea but you have Hamon...I don't" he said as he noticed Jotaro "Joseph who is he?" he asked as Joseph chuckled "my grandson Jotaro" "THATS JOTARO" he yelled as Jotaro sighed 

"father is he Joseph Joestar?"

They turned around to see a kid who looked like a younger version of Smokey "yes he is" the man smiled as he put his hand out "hello my name is Noah Brown" he said as Joseph shook it "ah so you're Noah" Jotaro was confused "and you must be Jotaro" Noah said as put his hand out, Jotaro shook it "is he adopted?" Jotaro thought, Noah noticed his confusion "oh you must be confused due to my age...I was actually adopted by my dad 3 years ago...i'm 18 now" he said as Jotaro nodded "well shall we get going" Joseph said as they all went to the Limo.

???

"so what do you need us to do?" a man asked as Pucci walked up to them "I need some information, you see I have heard a Miss Jolyne Kujo is in UA and I need some information on her" he said as a girl in the back smiled "anyone else?' he asked "hmm and maybe the son of All Might, he has been on my mind for a while...do you think you can do that" he said the the man stood up "and whats in it for us?" he asked as Pucci smiled "well if the plan works then you'll get your reward" he said "and if we don't" Pucci looked at them "then I will make sure once I achieve his plan, you'll be broken as you watch" the stood up "is that a threat!" he yelled as Pucci laughed "oh no its not a threat...

Its a Promise"