Episode 12:

Amity's POV(Before the Beastly accident)

          Walking around to my first class of the day I was thinking what had happen this morning.

      {The morning with the Blights(3rd Pov)}

          As the three young Blights follow there mother towards there mansion, Amity decided to properly apologies than Luz's half truth apology.

"Mother." She spoke.

"Im really-. Well were really sorry for making you worry this morning." letting her head down as her two older siblings did the same. "We should of thought what you and 'Nigeal' would of thought before leaving the house."

Mrs. Blight continue to walk inside the house and turn to the three siblings. "Well, I dont see the problem of you and your siblings helping the Boiling Isles be more safe from a Clawthorne." Mrs. Odalia said with a soft tone. "This is quite a good opportunity to get closer to the Emperor who seems to be fond of that family. So im not disappointed but proud of you three." She patted her three children and commanded them to go to there room to change for school.

After the three wore there uniforms properly there 'Mother's Friend' Nigeal approached them before they left. "You two better not say anything about me." Staring at the three with anger visable in eyes. Amity gulp and the twin stood infront of her in a defensive matter. "We didn't 'Nigeal'. We actually talked about our I counter with a Noceda-Clawthorne." Em one of the twin said.

He looks at the three children infront of him with shock, then a smirk has crept in his face. "Oh good... A Noceda-Clawthorne is back in the Isles huh? Good to know. Now run along and do some hexside stuff, and befriend that Noceda-Clawthorne." Giving a glare to the three. "Understood?" The three slowly nooded and left the manor towards school.

        {End of flashback}

Amity's POV

          I sigh and thought how today was relatively good, all because of her new found friend or acquaintance. Abomination class was relatively boring, I already studied about this and just kinda doze off the entire class till my next class. History, what a nice class to sleep. That's exactly what most of the students in my class did, I had to admit it was kinda getting unbearable but I need to listen to this boring lecture.

Class ended and I headed to ny locker to drop my unnecessary books and wait for my fellow friend group. Boscha came up to me and explained the rest of 'our' companion has some assignments that was not answered and was due this afternoon.

"So Ami, you ready to talk to Willow again?" Boscha ask me. "No." I replied coldly. "Like I would talk to a cheater." Rolling my eyes as I walk to the cafeteria for some lunch. "Please Ami, Me and Willow is starting to be in good terms for once!" She begged. While I walk inside the cafeteria Boscha hasn't stop her begging and bickering. I shot her with a glare and a "Uhhggg... Fine." and walk towards Willow's table with Gus.

"Sorry." I look at Willow with abit of annoyance lingering in my voice due to Boscha's annoying antics. "Heh, Im sorry I cheated on Monopoly last week and the fact I told Boscha about you helping her win the match practice we went on." I look at her with pleading eyes. She looked at me abit dumbfounded and nodded, she stood up and wrap me with her crushing hugs.

"Im sorry too Ami!" Willow said. "Sorry I told Luz to stay away from you." Willow added. I rolled my eyes and just said. "Yea its ok, I suggest you dont do it again since my 'parents' seems to be quite fonded by her." Everyone in the table looks at me with a worrisome face with a tint of surprise mix into it.

"Luz? Why her?" Gus asked. I just lifted my shoulders with no answers. "That's a first, like there into her Noceda-Clawthorne-" Boscha said before cutting off by Willow. "She's a Noceda-Clawthorne! that's why, She's basically half Clawthorne which the Isles Emperor is close to."

I look at my friends and sigh, sitting down I took a bite of my lunch. "There gonna use me again, aren't they?" I asked the three people in my table. Boscha hummed and wrap an arm around my shoulders to comfort me. Then suddenly the monster sound system started to make an announcement.

(Dear students of Hexside, Beats keeping classes have been suspended due to some problems in the beast keeping homeroom. Please avoid going to the back of the school yard until further notice. And if you may ask why, there are some of our beast keeping animals who have escape. Enjoy Luch which will be extended for 1 hour. Have a good day Hexsideons."

"Woah, I wonder what happened at Beast keeping for an extra 1 hour break?" Boscha ask with a smug look on her face as she tries to wrap her arm aroun Willow. Willow saw this comming and pushed her away making her groan. "I dont know but atleast I dont have to go to history now." Willow said finishing her lunch.

Gus nodded and shot out of his chair and said. "Viney and Luz had Beast keeping for there second class." He yelled slightly still getting attention to the entire room. He waved at his fellow classmates to signal them that he was ok, as some girls fainted and sigh dreamily. "Never understood why some girls do that." Amity whispered, which the whole group heard. "Maybe soon you'll be doing that Ami." Boscha said.

Looking at her confusion, Willow nodded in agreement. "Yea, Luz is really a hotshot tho." Willow sigh dreamily as Boscha had a sinister smirk in his face. I for once felt my knot on my stomach and pushed my thoughts away from it. "Me, sighing like an idiot girl on Luz?" I said with a shocking sound. "Impossible. true she may be abit attractive, kund and abit funny; But that was irrelevant, I mean she's ok." I look to the side to only see Luz abit banged up.

Heat arrised to my face as she walk closer and my stomach started to squirm and move around abit. My mind made stars and flowers pop all around her face as she smiles at me? or everyone in the table. I was lost in a trance until Boscha slightly nudge me closer to the new student.

"Yo guys, sorry im late" Luz said slightly chuckling. 'Cute' I shake off the thought as I listened to Luz talking about her day. "As you can see I look abit out of shape than this morning right?" Willow and Gus nodded as me and Boscha look at her with confusion with all the scars and patches scattered around her arms to her face. "Well I got a little problem with a few animals who wanted to follow me. At first it was just a newly born gryfin and then a pack of Enfields a few owl, adult gyfin, baby ponies and unicors, I think a manticorn, etc. just imagine a whole barn full of beat chasing me across the school fields."

Luz slump on her chair as she cracks her neck and knuckles. We all chuckled as to Luz's misfortune.

"So why is yandere and Miss Blight here?" Luz asked gesturing at me and Boscha.

(Lol I wanted to do art but this chapter seems abit uhmmm... boring? Ig idk I mean last chapter was abit less detailed than I expected but hey im not that talented right? So I make mistakes like a normal hybrid human UvU. Anyways hope ya enjoy the chapter and stay safe and happy. I'll add another one shot in my stories later and I just thought of a short series to make stil toh but you'll see next week? Yea stress me out since I'll draw and make stories at night and do school work at day. Next chapter maybe art? Depends. But seriously thanks and I love ya guys!!!!)