Part 2

my eye sockets didn't even open as i moved my skull to the right so the spear missed me by an inch. everything went quiet. i could hear paps's heavy breathing,sniffling from the kid and alphys,the brats angry mumbling, probably sayin that they forgot i could do that and the same goes for the king and the weed. i can't hear grillbz. then there was undyne whose footsteps were getting more and more profound as she approached closer. before she was right in front of me. i opened one of my eye sockets and peeked up at her. she was fuming and soon her booming voice followed "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!!" tori responded,"Language!" she was breathing breathlessly. it seemed to me she was pretty spooked. i popped my other eye socket open ready to answer.but before i could answer heavy fast footsteps approaching me,probably runnin, i look to undyne's side to see paps and before i could think i was in a pap's arms being suffocated which almost sent me into a panic attack because of my past with that damn weed...but thats in the past. "BROTHER THANK GOODNESS YOU'RE OK I THOUGHT I WOULD LOSE YOU!!!" "ok bro i think that's enough my non existent lungs are not getting enough air." "OH OF COURSE BROTHER SORRY I WAS JUST FRIGHTENED. I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD DO THAT." as paps set me down on the ground alphys started rambling. "S-sans o-oh my g-good-n-ness I-I'm s-sorry I-I sh-should h-have m-mov-ved you o-out o-of the w-way b-but I j-just fr-froze I-I'm s-so sor-sorry you c-could h-have g-gotten hurt!" but before i could answer,undyne wanted answers. "He should have gotten hurt! He was sleeping!but apparently he wasn't and sans you of all people can dodge!? I want an explanation!!!"

"welp, i guess i couldn't dodge around the topic much longer." "UGH!" "Get to the point sans!" undyne is getting impatient way faster after i made that pun shoot i need to think of something...ooh! i know. "oh spear the lecture,...well you know how i have a low hp." "Yes my friend we all know this." tori responded. "well i needed to know how to dodge to survive so i guess it was instinct?" "...THAT'S A BUNCH LOAD OF CRAP AND YOU KNOW IT SANS!!!!" welp it was a long shot. "Hehehe I guess there's no way out now huh trash bag?" ok that weed is getting on my nerves i know me and him have history and we agreed to get along and leaf~ things in the past...but...i still don't trust him. even if he is prince azriel... *You tell flowey to stop being mean and to shut up...please* "Yah let the comedian figure it out lets see how long he can keep this act up." thankfully no one else heard them, probably too focused on the fact that undyne is forcing me to do my turn now which i tried to refuse but...that was a losing battle. So soon she was in a battle ready stance about 7 to 8 feet ahead of me. which made her very blurry. "Hey go easy on me k." "Oh Sans...I DON'T GO EASY ON ANYBODY!!!" crap she started to throw a numerous amount of spears toward me i used a few bones to block them the bones immediately dissolving soon after adding a few dodges here and there for her to lay off. But so far i'm not even breaking a sweat but that's mostly because i'm a skeleton. But this is nothing compared to when i secretly train. i mean whenever i get the chance i get ink to let me go to another au and train with one of my other versions. "Alright /wheeze/ how are you not tired /wheeze!" "well i'm always tired and i just took a nap." and i'm not really trying... "ALRIGHT NO MORE GAMES DON'T MOVE!!!" my soul turned green...i can't move!!! hundreds of spears ,aspeared hehehe,.behind her some different colors than others those ones would come at me then appear someplace else i kept dodging well as much as i can while not being able to move and kept making bones appear and disappear i still wasn't gettin tired though. it was more like it was getting harder and harder to hold back and not just teleport to a different place to get this green soul magic off me...it brought some memories that didn't need to be brought back up. But soon hundreds appeared around me i guess undyne is frustrated that she hasn't even landed a hit on me,but i can't get out of the way without revealing a few things and in my 'condition' one hit is fatal i guess this is where i expose myself...wait...why can't i take a shortcut...i can't take a shortcut! how did i forget i couldn't shortcut out of green magic! but before i could panic more i heard an amazing voice. "UNDYNE NOOOO DON'T DO THAT!!!THAT ATTACK AND AMOUNT OF DAMAGE CAN KILL HIM!!! thankyou paps this way i don't have to die while exposing myself. "Oh please he can take a little bit of damage!" well shoot. "NO UNDYNE! SANS ONLY HAS 157 HP!" everything went quiet undyne's spears immediately disappeared. a shocked worry filled blurry face replaced her warrior grin and the green magic faded away. i looked around to see tori,alphys,and king asgore's blurry faces with supposedly the same look that undyne has. welp, i spoke too soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY IT'S SHORT BUT DON'T WORRY IM UPLOADING ALOT LIKE RIGHT NOW HAHAHA

SEE YA SOON COOLBRIDS!!!

:)

8D