"And I am insatiable."

"I ride the edge,My speed goes in the red,hot blood, these veins,my pleasure is their pain,I love to watch the castles burn,These golden ashes turn to dirt,

"I ride the edge,
My speed goes in the red,
hot blood, these veins,
my pleasure is their pain,
I love to watch the castles burn,
These golden ashes turn to dirt,

I've always liked to play with fire,
Play with fire,
Play with fire,
Fire, fire,
I've always liked to play with fire."

"Play with Fire" by Sam Tinnesz

DISCLAIMER: This definitely has a more... torture aspect to this chapter along with just violence, so, if that's not for you... my bad? I'm not sure what to say, skip this chapter-

|| 3rd Person Point of View ||

Lydia Martin sits in the hallway of the former intermant camp, screams filling her ears. Never ending screams. In front of her lays the auburn haired Hope Salvatore, laying there motionless. Lydia had already checked and made sure she was alive, unaware of the struggle that had been happening in her head. Lydia stands up and follows the screams, finding them coming from within the walls of the long hallways, from the pipes lining the walls, and especially from Hope. The screams keep her from doing anything other then focusing on them, focusing on the different voices and the different deaths, and especially focusing on the deaths to come. She can't keep doing this, she can't be alone through all of these screams, so she croutches down by the only other person in this hallway with her. Her mind flies as she tries to figure out the best way to wake her up, knowing that most of the usual methods she can't get here - so she goes to her last resort. Putting her hand on Hope's check, before bringing it back slowly...

Slap.

Hope groans from where she lays, her eyes slowly blinking away to look at the strawberry blonde in front of her.

"What the fuc-"

"Shhhhh!" Lydia puts her hand over her mouth, keeping her from screaming at the person who slapped her awake. "He's still somewhere here, stay quiet."

"Y-You mean... You mean him?" Hope's eyes go wide as her memories come back. It's all a blur - one minute she was in the hospital and running for her life, just wanting to go home. And the next... well, the next is a blur. There was... a metal stick thing with a blue top, weird words that were written on a paper... and then here and now. In the hallway, with Lydia Martin staring at her as if she's trying to figure out what is wrong with the girl in front of her, and more important why she's here.