And so the Princess's Story Continues...

"I feel glorious, glorious,
Got a chance to start again,
I was born for this, born for this
It's who I am, how could I forget"

'Glorious' by Macklemore

|| Hope Salavtore's POV ||

My eyes slowly open again, my back killing me as I turn onto my side. Boxes surround me, being my barrier from the world... which seemed like a great idea, but now I cannot get out from inside the castle walls. Well, at least this gives me an easy way to find an outfit to wear.

It took me 10 boxes before I finally came accross the one with the outfit Lizzie had picked out for me a few days ago, as well as my backpack. At least I'm making her proud already. I put the ripped jeans on with the maroon shirt, stepping over the maze of boxes to reach my door. My backpack is slung over my shoulder as I walk down the brand new staircase, finding the sight that is what I see every single morning, but today it's... well, it's different. I mean, it makes sense, we're in a brand new house, but I thought that-

"Princess #1! Is today the day you finally sit and eat pancakes with your sister?" Dad cuts off my train of thought.

"Sorry, I want to get to school early and get my schedule." I walk through the kitchen, kissing his cheek, grabbing an apple, before walking out of the door and seeing my beloved waiting for me in the driveway. I really hope she doesn't think I cheated on her with the long drive in Dad's car yesterday. 

After buckling in, Stefanie follows me and opens the passanger side door, "Dad told me to get a ride with you today."

"Dad did, not me-" I try, but she sits down in the passanger seat nonetheless. I roll my eyes, before packing out of the driveway and using google maps to find our way towards the school.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋

Pulling into the first open parking spot I see, I use the skills I've learned as to not hit the broken, blue keep that is in the spot next to me. I pity whoever drives that... I wonder how much duct tape went into it. I grab my bag from the backseat, Stefanie grabbing hers too, before we walk into school as a duo. The school is pack, kids at their lockers or just chatting in the middle of the hallway, seemingly 10x worse then Mystic Falls high. Now, to find the office. I have two options: Talk to someone and ask for direction or go it on my own with Stefanie.