Chapter nine-Sophie's POV

Coco raced outside. Was she going to hurt silveny?

I ran outside, Coco cautiously walked toward silveny. Silveny did not like that. She bucked and neighed. But she didn't leave.

I ran in front of Coco and tried to calm silveny down, but she wouldn't. She even backed away from me, her eyes were scared, something was wrong. Very wrong.

"Silveny! What's the matter?" I shouted, Silveny just keep on bucking.

"Silveny?" Coco said, silveny gave her a look and could have sworn that she was glaring at her.

"Silveny, I'm sorry, I've done things that... well that wasn't right. I'm so incredibly sorry for that but, Sophie needs your help. You're going to have to trust me on this." Coco said, silveny galloped toward me and seemed to bow to her, accepting the deal I suppose.

"Ok then, come along." Coco said as she started walking into the garden. I followed, with silveny close behind.

There was many kinds of exotic plants, some of all colors, even black or pink, but-

My thoughts were interrupted by and purple monkey jumping onto Coco's shoulder.

"Oh! Hello Basil did I forget to tell you that the lucky ones have arrived?" Coco said, as Basil crossed his arms.

Oh of course, she just had to have a monkey.

"Um... can you please explain. How do you know silveny, by the way?!" I shouted, I'd had about enough of her stalling.

"Oh... right yes. Sit down." I looked around, but then Coco snapped her fingers and a table with comfortable looking chairs appeared.

"Are you a witch?" I asked, I mean she could do all the things a elf could do.

"Oh heavens no, where did you get that idea?"

I looked at silveny, and silveny bowed her head. Coco have her a glare, and then she looked back at me.

"I'm an elf, just like you." Coco said, there was something there, like she wanted me to take the first step.

"And how much alike do you think we are?" I asked, I really hoped that what I thought was about to come out her mouth was true.

"I'm a moonlark, just like you." Coco said.

I about fainted right there. I wasn't alone. I wasn't the only one who had felt like they didn't belong. We were practically sisters. And I liked that.

"Yes, it's a big surprise isn't it?" Coco said, looking down.

I just nodded my head, I was so surprised! But that soon turned into anger. Why didn't the black swan tell me?

"Wait, aren't you supposed to be helping me or something?! Why haven't the black swan told me?!" I shouted, I wanted answers and I wanted them now.

  "Hmm, ok, well a long time ago," she looked over at the lush trees that should have been comforting, but were not. "I was one of you, I had a team. I fought off the neverseen, I was the one who felt as if they didn't belong, i was like you.

"The black swan trusted me with all their secrets and problems, they wanted me to fix it. One day though, the neverseen pulled their biggest trick yet, everything that I had worked on went down a hole, it was all for nothing. I lost control of my powers, just like you are now. This is when everything will go wrong Sophie. The black swan will hunt you down, try to kill you even. It's a dangerous game. And now, you will possibly have to hide out here with me."

It was like she had just shot me. I couldn't take it. Coco must have noticed that I was about to lose control because she snapped her fingers and conjure up a bottle, she made me swallow it and I felt tired, I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to find coco with her hand on my heart.

"Your heart is aching." She said, opening her eyes and standing up.

"Ya..." I said, what was she onto?

"And it's not family or friends, it's something more. I can help you if you like."

My heart exploded. Could she really bring back keefe?

"Yes! Oh, I mean, I would really appreciate it." I'm not gonna get my hopes up.

She gave me a smile, "Ok," Coco said.

"Do you even know what happened? I touched him and he shattered away." I asked.

"So its a he we're talking about?" I blushed. "Im kidding, but, I think you were so over whelmed that you sent him into an oxfard, which is a universe that your mind makes, I can pull him out, but it will take a tremendous amount of effort. Are you willing to take the risk that you could potentially go into a coma?" Coco said.

"Yes, I've done this and I'm going to fix it." I said.

She looked at me, "You sound like me when I was your age." A tear slipped down her cheek.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh, well, I had a loved one in my life once. I was also out of control when I-" She choked on her words. "I-I, um... I just couldn't get him back." She said.

"There's always a way." I said, I was going to help her get her love back, for I knew how much it hurt.

She smiled, doubtfully.

"Ok, shall we start?" Coco said, gathering more things and putting them on a table. We were in a sun room, the outside looked like a jungle. As always, the room was a lot like Coco's dress.

"Are you sure you're willing to do this?" Coco asked me.

"Yes, why do you keep asking?"

"Well... I tried it once..." She stoped. I think I know what that means. But I'll never be able to live with myself if I didn't save keefe.

"Yes, I'm ready." And with that, Coco made me swallow an elxir, and within five   seconds, I was out cold.

Is she gonna go into a coma? Who knows.

Anyway, I really like the character coco. And basil.

Ok, remember to comment! Vote! And follow me!

See you next chapter!