Chapter five - Sophie's POV

We asked the boys if it was ok, and they said it was fine, although dex seemed hesitant. They said that they all needed time to catch up. Tam, sat in the corner, looking miserable, he wasn't very comfortable with the catching up thing, but he didn't want to come with us, so he was stuck there.

We were going to play base quest later, and he liked that so hopefully that would cheer him up.

Lihn came with us, she was going to help give me a makeover apparently.

Once we were in Biana's room, she sat me down in the seat by her vanity and got into it, she put all kinds of things on my face, while lihn helped and approved of what Biana was doing. They seemed to be having a blast.

And I was glad. Once they were done putting makeup on my face they moved on to hair, they said that I would look best with my hair half up, half down, so that's what they did... and I actually liked it. I looked really good. I was in complete aw, I can't wait till keefe sees me... wait. What? Why am I thinking about that? I shoved it out of my mind. Biana and lihn seemed to be very proud of there work.

Biana shoved me in her closet, and started looking through the millions of dresses and shoes.

She finally decided on a beautiful red dress, because apparently that was my color, and some red shoes to match.

Once they were done they decided that they would give themselves makeovers too and they could all look in the mirror at the same time.

While they were doing that, I thought about why I had and emotional breakdown or whatever. Was it because I was worrying about keefe, or was it... something else... I don't know.

When Biana and lihn were going to pick out dresses and shoes, I was sitting on the bed, waiting. Thinking.

Then Fitz walked in. I jumped up and looked at him... wait. Something's wrong. But what was it?

Fitz just stared at me, and then I saw what I had wanted to see the whole time that I had been in the lost cities.

Love. And affection. Caring, loving affectionate eyes. When I saw that look she would have thought that, I was the only girl in the world. It was my dream for Fitz to look at me that way. It was what I had day dreamed about at foxfire.

But, I didn't get butterflies. I didn't blush. I didn't even feel like... I loved him back.

What is wrong with me? Am I crazy? I tried to hold the tears that wanted to escape my eyes. Thankfully Biana and lihn ran into the room, looking beautiful, they didn't even notice that Fitz was there.

"Ok! Mirror time!" Lihn said, walking over to the mirror and closed her eyes. Biana followed and so did I. Iclosed my eyes, as Biana counted to three.

"One!"

"Two!"

"Three!"

I opened my eyes and looked at myself, I'd never seen myself so... I don't wven know, Biana and lihn were talking about something, but I didn't listen. I was too taken away. Biana and Lihn were miracle workers. I wish keefe could see me like this. No. Why am I thinking like this?! But I smiled anyways, I really wanted keefe to see me like this. And there was know denying it. I still wasn't sure why though.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder, lost in my thoughts, I thought it was keefe and turned around, it was Fitz.

Biana and lihn were looking at me, smiling wide. I knew what was coming.

Fitz smiled, and leaned in as he kissed me.

I didn't want this anymore though. I tried pushing him away, but he was strong. And pushed him harder, and he stumbled back, looking hurt as he looked into my eyes.

My tears were escaping my eyes now, probably ruining my makeup, I ran to the door and down the steps, I didn't want to see fit right now. I didn't want to see anyone right now.

Except keefe.

I knew that if he were here, he would try to comfort me, he would hold out his arms gesturing to a hug, and his arms would hold me, and his breath would be on my cheek.

I ran into the yard somewhere, where no one could find me. By the time I stopped, I was  balling my eyes out, and was out breath, I sat under the shade of a tree, and cried.

I'd been there for some time, letting out a sob every once in awhile, and my head on my knees, when I heard a voice.

"Sophie!" I heard someone say.

"Sophie!" The voice that belonged to tam said, as he came into view. He ran over to me, I didn't bother looking at him. I didn't want anybody seeing me like this.

"Sophie, are you ok?" Tam said sitting down next to me.

Silence.

"Hey, look, I no you wouldn't expect me to be the guy who's touchy and feely, but, I need you to open up to me, I need to know what's wrong."

I looked up at him, and just started crying again, this was so embarrassing, but I couldn't help it.

"Shhh, shhh..." He hummed, it comforted me. Who knew tam could be so gentle and kind? He listened to me as I told him, about the kiss, and how I didn't have any feelings for Fitz anymore. How I didn't know what was happening to me, he listened to me.

I was so grateful for him, I leaned my head on his shoulder, and sobbed, everything was taking the wrong turn. He wrapped his arms around me. I embraced the warmth that came with it.

I thought about what happened. Why don't I have feeling for Fitz anymore? Why does my heart ache... for keefe.

That's when it hit me.

I was madly in love with keefe.

Oh yasss! I looooved that chapter!

I was going to let dex comfort her In the end, but I really want tam and Sophie to get 'closer' to each other, because I really like tam, I mean come on. After legacy, who wouldn't?

But anyways, I'm super proud of myself for getting this chapter done! I really like it!

Remember, share! Comment! Vote! And follow me!

See you next chapter!