Chapter ten-Keefe's POV

I was floating in something.

What happened?

I must've asked myself that question to myself a million times.

I'm not sure how long I floated there but, soon enough, I felt a tug. Well, it was more like a warm path, I followed it and it lead me to an opening. Of course, I went into it.

I felt tingling in my feet, and soon it spread throughout my body.

My vision started getting better, I was in a sunroom, it had tons of intricate designs, and there was gold everywhere.

There was a women standing before me, she was beautiful, her clothes very similar to the design of the room.

I was lightheaded and almost fell over. The women helped me over to a chair. Only then did I see Sophie passed out on a table.

"Sophie?!" I yelled, the women calmed me down. "What happened?" I asked.

"You were just in a oxfard, it's a universe that your mind makes. Sophie was so overwhelmed that she accidentally put you in hers." The women said.

"Well then why is she passed out on the table?" I asked with authority.

"Well, she was desperate to get you out so... well she could possibly be in a coma right now. I won't know for sure until I can do some tests, but until then..." I was furious, how she let this happen?!

I stood up. "I think I need some air." I said as I opened the door to go out side.

I took in the cool breeze of the jungle looking backyard. I still couldn't believe what was happening. I just couldn't wrap my finger around the whole thing.

I walked through the majestic jungle, looking for anything to get my mind of what was going on.

I was walking deeper into the jungle when suddenly and monkey jumped out from the trees.

"Ohhahahaahhhhhaah!" The monkey screeched.

"Whoa there!" I said, jumping back. The monkey ran in the opposite direction, of course I followed it.

I ended up back at the mansion. Wow this place is confusing.

I walked back in, and so did the monkey.

"Oh hello Basil! Could you go get some hurtleberries for me?" The lady said.

"Ohohoahahah!" The monkey said as he strutted out of the room.

"Huttleberries? That's seriously the best name you could come up with?" I asked, I was just trying to spark off some conversation. And while I was at it I might as well get some answers.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I haven't properly introduced myself yet, I'm Coco... and well... when Sophie wakes up I'll recap you on everything. I promise."

"Ugh, when even is she going to wake up?! You old witch!" I yelled, I was in a bad mood and needed to know if Sophie was ok. But Coco didn't even seem fazed by my remark, she just stood there getting lost in thought looking me up and down.

"Hmm..." She muttered.

"What are you looking at?" I asked.

"Oh! Me? Nothing! Um..." We sat there in silence just staring at each other. She looked kinda familiar...

After we had been staring at each other for at least 10 minutes I suddenly had an urge to eat some mallowmelt.

"Ok, um..."

"It's Keefe." I answered.

"Yes, yes. I know-"

"How do you know?" Seriously, who was this lady?!

"Oh! Um! Sophie told me! Uh-"

"Who are you?" I asked stepping closer and looking her up and down- she looked so familiar...

"No one!" She blurted out, I was about to investigate more when the monkey, Basil, I suppose walked in carrying purple, bulky fruit of some sort. I guess they were huttleberries.

"Ugh," I scoffed.

Coco put some of the huttleberries into Sophie's mouth, and then put another clear elexir into her mouth as well.

"That should do it." Coco said as Sophie started to stir. I ran over to her and put my hands on her shoulders.

"Uh, ohh-" she groaned.

"SOPHIE?!" I yelled, I startled her and her eyes snapped open.

"Ahhh! Wait. KEEFE?!" Sophie yelled she looked at me with an ashamed look on her face. I pulled her into a tight hug... and then she burst out crying.

"Oh keefe! I so sorry this is all my fault!" She said.

"Sophie none of this is your fault! I should have noticed that something was wrong!" I said back, she shouldn't blame herself like this.

She sobbed onto my shoulder more. And squeezed me tight. As if she wee afraid I would leave. But I would never leave the tight grasp that she had on me.

Ok, so guys I have a really good  idea for the next chapter. So I'm gonna end this one here... sry if you don't like that but... ok gotta go do next chapter!

See ya next chapter!!!!!