Panimula

"Mommy! Daddy!" he cried, tears streaming down his face.

"Baby, please, go... leave and save our child,"  pagmamakaawa ng nanay niya sa'kin

The fire grew stronger, caused by the bomb. I desperately lifted the child who was trying to reach his parents, consumed by the flames.

"Let me go, mommy!"

"let's go, there's no more mommy and daddy!" I shouted, lifting the child again to save him from this burning house.

"NOOOO!"

As soon as we stepped outside, the remaining bomb exploded, completely destroying their house. The child continued to sob, watching their home turn into ashes.

"stop crying! let's go " i shouted at him

"I swear, I will avenge you, dad, mom! I will make whoever did this pay, whoever is responsible!"  he  cried with full of anger, yes that's good baby,  magalit ka hanggat gusto mo. his voice filled with grief.

"whether they are relatives or blood, siblings or family... mommy.." he added, still sobbing

I pulled him and put him in the car. while driving, the child fell asleep, and that's when my phone rang.

"Mission Accomplished," I said with a smirk.

"Yeah, they're all dead," I said again before hanging up.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, places, things, etc., are products of the author's imagination. If there are similarities to others or real-life, it is probably unintentional or coincidental.

Author, please also check out my ongoing story 'Ang Amazona kong kaibigan'. Thank you <3