Chapter 20

thabxell moment

⚠ Warning ⚠ : matured content 

Rexell P. O. V

i didn't send her home dahil gusto kong sulitin at bawiin ang mga panahong hindi ko siya nakakasama,  walang araw,oras,segundo na hindi ko siya  iniisip.

nangungulila,nananabik  na muli siyang makasama, makita,mahawakan,mayakap at mahalikan dahil walang araw na hindi ko siya inisip, araw araw gabi gabi

nangdahil diyan i can't sleep well at night

"matulog kana supladong ceo habang hindi pako inaantok"

"leave when i felll asleep"

"alam ko, ikaw panga'tong nagpapabantay tapos ikaw patong nagsusungit tchhh"

Because I suffer from insomnia. I need someone to watch over me before I can fall asleep. as that is the only way for me to sleep soundly.

After taking a shower, I stepped out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe. I glanced around my room, rolling my eyes and then I smiled spontaneously when I saw the woman I love standing outside the balcony of my room.

I approached her and hugged her from behind, which startled her a bit. I rested my head on her shoulder and wrapped my arms tightly around her waist.

"thabbi...baby.. "  malambing kong sabi

"h-ha?"   utal niyang sabi na halatang naiilang.

"tsss. are you still feeling awkward around me?" I asked.

"w-well, a little." she replied. I released her from the back hug and turned her to face me.

" you can't even look at me without feeling awkward" I said, holding her chin and making her look at me.

"please look at me baby" she reluctantly met my gaze. but there was still a hint of uneasiness.

"then look at my lips" I said.

"what are you talking about?" she said, feeling even more uncomfortable and trying to escape from my tightly wrapped arms around her waist. I pulled her closer to me instead.

"i don't want my lips to dry out. so, i want you to wet it using yours" sabi ko ikinangiwi niya

"don't get too close to me " she said still feeling uncomfortable which made me smirk.

"Why?" I asked, feigning innocence.

"Because you're wearing a bathrobe." she replied, her cheeks turning slightly pink.

"And so?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"I-I can feel your... you know," she stammered, avoiding eye contact. I quickly released my arms from around her waist, giving her some space.

"well,  does it matter if you can feel it? It's going to happen eventually--"

"Rexell!?" she interrupted me. her voice filled with surprise. It was clear that she felt uneasy.

"both of your cheeks are already red"  i said, she immediately grabbed her cheeks and averted her eyes away from me.

"hindi ah, pa'no mo naman nasabe eh ang dilim nanga eh"  she said and look at absence.

lumapit naman ako sakanya at muli siyang niyakap sa likod, we just silently watching the shining stars in the sky.

parang kani-kaninalang mag-isa kong pinagmamasdan ang mga ito, pero ngayun kasama ko na siyang pinagmamasdan ang mga bituin

"alamo ba kung bakit nagiging criminal ang isang tao?"  pagpuputol niya sa namumuong katahimikan. napalingon naman ako sakanya. yakap yakap ko parin siya sa likod.