Usefull

((Hey guys, so at this point P.O.Bls and stuff will start switching up a bit, I'll make sure to clarify when this happens!))

Junkos P.O.V.
At hopes peak, in the middle of the school day.

"The Kamukura project aye, that tool of a human sounds useful" I look at my skank of a sister, she nods along with me. "Well then we need to find some way to find where the hell that lab rat it." I roll my eyes. Mukuro watches me roll them "stop staring at me dumbass, help me think" I hit her on the head. She nods. "Okay I'll start thinking- geez" well he's gotta be somewhere in this school...if he's a project made by the school. It pisses me off the fact he's me at to be the ultimate hope. That's dumb as hell. If you ask me he'd be the ultimate tool. Which he will be soon enough. I look at the b!tch again "we need more information on this, we need to know everything about it, now do what i say and go look for information on this. And don't get caught." "Okay Junko" I kick her in the other direction to get her to start doing what I say "well, go then, bitches do what they're told" we both walk in different detections.

((Sorry this chapter is kinda short but it was important to the story line))