Chapter 4

Dream's P.O.V

Ink sat on the couch with me, I rested my head on him, today was exhausting.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" He asked. I nodded.

"What do you want to watch?"

"Cinderella." I mumbled. He got up and got the dvd and remote. He turned on the movie. I perked up to the sound of it starting.

Once the movie was over I was tired. It wasn't late, but I was just to tired.

"Ink, can you take me back to bed?" I asked, falling asleep. He picked me up and took me to my room.

"Goodnight Dream." Then I drifted off to sleep.

In The Middle Of The Night

Dream's P.O.V

I jerked awake, it hurt. It hurt so bad. The bad sanses just be out. The pain was getting more intense by the second. What's the multiverse at now?

I was gonna pull it up, but my hand hurt to bad. I can't let it get to 100%, I'll die! I need Ink. I feel bad though, he had to help me all day.

I turned to look at the clock. 3:27am. It's so late, I was hoping too get a good amount of sleep tonight.

I was starting to black up, I was trying my best to stay conscious. I must've sat there for a couple minutes, trying not to pass out.

But it didn't work for to long, everything ended up going black.

The Next Morning

Blue's P.O.V

I woke up, the sun wasn't even up yet. But I still need to make breakfast tacos for everyone! It is never to early to start the day!

I got up and got ready. Usually, Dream has me wake him up after I'm ready every morning. Then he wakes Ink for breakfast.

I skipped down the hall and up to Dream's bedroom door. He had a light blue sign with a pretty yellow sun and clouds around. His name written big in cursive right in the middle. I'm so happy Ink made them for us! They look so cool!

I knocked on the door once before slowly opening it. I peeked inside. Dream was awake, but something was wrong. He was laying there curled up in a ball and crying.

"Dream! What happened!" I shouted running up to him. He stared at me in shock and fear.

What happened to him?