The End....?

Hajime P.O.V

We all stood in a circle in a world that was falling apart.

The Neo world program.

All our friends were alive and safe. I couldn't be happier but I still felt uneasy, what is this feeling in my chest? Like something was trying to get out, I had a bad feeling about it. Still I decided to let it out.

Pure white pain shot through my body, I fell on my knees. My friends ran up to me asking for a response right away.

In an instant everything went black. The pain was gone too.. I felt my body stand up on its own. I couldn't see anything but I heard everything.

-Im fine just stress.

That was my voice but more... emotionless? I didn't say that!

I started to panic. I tried to move a single finger, it didn't work. The feeling of your own body moving and talking of its own it terrifying.

-Hajime are you sure you're okay? you sound...different..?

Suddenly I felt the ground slip away where I was standing. I screamed but nothing came out. Even through I heard the screams of the others. I could tell the loudest scream was from Kazuichi, it was pretty girly through... Anyway my body didn't make a sound, not a single one,not even from surprise. I mean, THE FLOOR FREACKING DISSAPEARED AND THEY DIDNT EVEN SCREAM!

J-just like they did it not the first time... but I didn't experience something like that!

(Izuru literally could be the ultimate bungee jumper bruh)