The murder

Hajime P.O.V

Second me picked up a goddamn gun! WHY?! God tell me it isn't for what I think it is...

He stood up straight and started running, he started shooting a lot of shooting, I heard a lot of sickening thuds, like body's hitting the ground, there were screams, so many screams, screams of pure terror.

I heard footsteps running towards us, second me quickly turned around and pulled the trigger.

Random doctor P.O.V

Holy sh*t that thing is a monster! I just saw him overwhelming the force of six grown men and now he has a gun! This might be the end of us, the future foundation. Are we all seriously going to die because of one single ultimate? No! I have to do something!

I quickly grabbed a gun from one of the six unconscious doctors, the one with a broken nose and a horrible bruise in the middle of his face, what the hell happened to him? Anyway, I heard a scream of terror deeper in the hallway in front of me, you don't have to be a genius to guess that Izuru Kamakura is probably there. I started running towards the noise. After a few seconds I saw him, he immediately turned around and pulled the trigger, there was a shot and I felt a terrible pain in my chest. I fell to the ground, I didn't let go of the gun.

-One last thing, Izuru Kamakura...- I said before aiming at him and with my last strengths, I pulled the trigger, it hit him right beneath the ribcage. He didn't even flinch, yea it pushed him back but he didn't fall or screamed just like he didn't fell pain at all.