Branch 1

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"YELLING"

*Sounds*

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

~Inko's POV~

*thump thump*

'That must be Katsuki' I moved away from daughter' sleeping figure in her room, and headed to the entrance of our home. Hisashi isn't home right now. I peaked into the peep whole and saw a small platinum blonde. I quickly opened the door him.

"Hi Katsuki!"I greeted the four year old with a smile. "Hi Auntie is Zuzu awake?"he asked looking up at me with hopeful I eyes. "I'm sorry but she woke with a small fever her back is hurting, so I don't think she'll be able to come out and play today."his eyes widened in surprise.

"Well I'll just keep her company until she wakes up." I giggled in response, I let the small boy into our home. I watched as he walked up the stairs. 'I hope they get married some day.' I sighed to myself "Be careful I don't want you getting sick!"

"Okay!" after I heard his answer I walked over to the kitchen to make snacks, and some soup for Izumiki.I began chopping up some vegetable, while baking some chicken. As I Wass cutting up some carrots, Katsuki came back down. He went into the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. I assumed it was for him so I didn't think much of it.

///Katsuki's POV\\\
I sat down in the chair that was next to Zuzu, she looks so cute sleeping. I don't think she's sick, I think it's her quirk.Maybe it's like uncle Hisashi's quirk which is why she has a fever. I always thought I would get mine before her.I got up off the chair and started looking at the toys that she has being tinkering with. Izumiki likes to take her toys apart so she can see how they work. I picked up a small fairy thing, well it looks like one. "Mom?" I turned around to look at Zuzu, she was sleepily rubbing her eyes.' She looks so cute..'

"Oh it's you Sukun, can you go get me a bottle of water?" I nodded, walking out of the room heading to the kitchen. Auntie was chopping up carrots, I'm guessing for Zuzu. She glanced at me, then went back to the carrots. I ran back up the stairs to Izumiki's room. "Here." I held out the water to her. "Thanks Sukun!'' she gave me her cute little bunny smile. "How's your back feeling?"

"Oh I'm okay, the quirk doctor said it was just my quirk deve-lo-ping" She said as she struggled with the new word. "WAIT, You went to the quirk doctor without telling me !?" I quickly stood up knocking down the chair. "Kinda?" she giggled. 'Her giggle is so cute! Everything about her is cute, her smile, hair, eyes, EVERYTHING!!' "WOW SUKUN THAT'S SO COOL!" I looked over to her confused.I don't know what she's talking about so I'll just pretend I do. "Yeah,I know Zuzu I'm always cool"
'What is she so amazed about!?'
"So when did you get it" she said pointing to my hands.
I looked down at my hands that were slightly red.

"Get what?" She looked back at like it was so obvious. "Your quirk?" I tried to make whatever she saw happen again, well basically thinking about her. I saw little pops going on in my hands. "So when did you get it?" I watched as she continued to fiddle with my hand,studying it as if she'd find a clue about my quirk.

"Just now..."
"Awesome.." she mumbled to her self.
"Katsuki is she awake?" Auntie her head into the door, then glanced to Zuzu.
"Oh, you're up good" she smiled "Here you guys go! Soup for Izumiki and sandwiches for Katsuki!" Auntie walked toward us and payed down the tray of food on Zuzu's nightstand.