Chapter 8: Heroes vs. Heroes (Part 2)

(Meanwhile, Lex Luthor upgraded Suicide Squad's weaponry. Now they're ready to face the parareapers)

Harley Quinn: It's time for the Suicide Squad to leave a mark.

(As the Suicide Squad prepares to fight the parareapers, Cinder Fall awakens her semblance)

Cinder: It's them!

(The parareapers easily kill Bane and Black Manta as the rest of the squad fights off the horde)

Captain Boomerang: (throws boomerangs) Here's a boomerang for you. (keeps throwing boomerangs) This one is for you.

(Suddenly a portal appears and the five former villains decide to get through it while the Suicide Squad keeps fighting the parareapers. But as they try to get out of the location since there's more than they can handle, the parareapers surround the team. Knowing that their time has come, King Shark says his last words while Lois sends her last message for Superman)

King Shark: It was an honor to fight alongside you.

Lois Lane: (sends a video message) I love you, Clark.

(This is the end of the Suicide Squad)

(Meanwhile in the Inner Sanctum)

Cinder: Where are we?

Doctor Strange: (comes in) Welcome to the Inner Sanctum.

Emerald: Who are you?

Spider-Man (Peter Parker): We don't have time for introductions. We have a universe to save!

Mercury: The kid is right. The sorcerer saved us because he could save us.

(Cut to Apokolips, Big Barda knocks out Starfire easily and Artemis finally manages to outsmart her longtime rival)

Wonder Woman (Artemis): I... did it... I am... Wonder Woman now...

(John Constantine saves the mechanical furies from Darkseid's control one by one.)

(Back to Batman fighting the trio, Red Hood tries to shoot Bruce Wayne. But he evades the shot and pierces Jason's leg. Then a clash of Batmen is ensued. But Bruce's newfound fighting abilities proved to be too much for Jean Paul to handle. When Robin tries to interfere, Bruce easily beats him. But when Bruce was about to kill Robin, Superman comes in)

Superman: Bruce! Don't!

(Suddenly Bruce remembers the man who killed his parents pointing the gun at him and manages to break free from Darkseid's control by his own, poking one of Darkseid's eyes instead. Enraged, the dark god tries to kill the bat. But Robin shields his father, getting killed instead. This is too much for Raven as Trigon is about to set free. Then John Constantine prevents it by separating the crystal from Raven's forehead. When Darkseid was about to kill Zatanna, a police car which transformed into a cyberyronian comes in and gets knocked out instead. Then Optimus Prime comes in and gets surprised by seeing the Autobot)

Optimus Prime: Prowl?

Prowl: You thought I would miss this?

(In another area of Apokolips, the heroes witness the coming of Salem, Thanos and Team CRDL)

Iron Man: There they are!

Spider-Hog: Hey, Thanos!

Thanos: Huh?

Spider-Hog: (shows up the infinity gems) You want the gems back? (transfers the infinity gems' power into himself) Here it is!!

(Spider-Hog becomes Hyper Spider-Hog)

(The final battle is about to begin)