Secret Hobby?

(A/N: Enjoy~)

3rd person's POV:

It was a quiet and fine afternoon inside the manor. Ah, what a day... Our favorite Austrian aristocrat named  Roderich Edelstein- I mean, Roderich Beildschmidt did nothing but to laze around. Well, that is when an idea came up.

Finally bored out of his mind, (from the constant playing of his piano or violin and baking) stood up from his favorite chair. Realizing he's alone, Roderich decided to do something 'recreational' or perhaps, that is.. or not..

The Austrian then waltzed out of the room, makes his way upstairs through the classy yet elegant and huge carpeted staircase and unto the hallways until he reached his room.

 "A little dance would suffice.. maybe..?"

Upon arrival, he walked inside and makes way to his walk-in closet and changed (since he wore a rather over-sized/big red shirt and austrian flag boxers) into his typical military uniform, along with his leather knee-highed boots; picking up the cuffs, leather blindfold and rod crop from the dresser, Roderich waltzed out of his room and makes way downstairs where the basement is located.

"let's get this over with... you can do it, Roderich... you are an aristocrat.."

Again, upon arrival, he waltz inside and starts to re-decorate the whole room (yellow tape, a criminal block with numbers for height and such, etc.) to make it look similar like those in a prison, but classy for the aristocrat and secretly a kink lord like him.

"Hope no one knows my secret... i'll get caught if that happened.. or something.."

Accordingly, he switched the lights on making the room looked dimly lit. and when the S & M blasted on the speakers, it's Roderich's cue to dance and lip-sing the lyrics- so he did.

Little did he know, that Gilbird is hiding in the corner with a tiny camera on him and recording a.k.a. filming the whole 'show'.

"I like it~
I like it~
I like it~

Na na na
Come on~

Na na na
Come on~

Na na na na na~
Come on~

Na na na~

Come on~
Come on~
Come on~

Na na na na~

Feels so good being bad~
There’s no way I’m turning back~

Now the pain is my pleasure~
Cause nothing could measure~

Love is great, love is fine~
Out the box, out of line~

The affliction of the feeling~
Leaves me wanting more~

Cause I may be bad~
But I’m perfectly good at it~

Sex in the air~
I don’t care~
I love the smell of it~

Sticks and stones~
May break my bones~