Alles Gute zum Geburtstag pt. 1

(A/N: sorry for late updates... I was caught up with Uni that made my head hurt... Even though it was already late but still... Happy birthday, Roderich~ hope you like it!)

Gilbert's POV:

It's liebeling's birthday today and I heard he went to the townsquare to do some preparations and he didnt know I was coming so I'll surprise him myself.

Wearing my semi or otherwise, casual clothes, I start to make some errands to visit my prissy wifey...

Dont tell him, he'll kill me...

As I ventured my awesome self to the streets of Vienna, I found some flower shop a few blocks away from where I'm standing and hence, I did; upon arrival, I went inside and bought a bouquet of red roses and edelweiss, paid for it and thanked them before I look upon the other store for the ribbons.

A few hours or seconds, Ich dont know... I paid for the Austrian flag ribbon I bought, tied it around the bouquet and left to seize my liebe's vital regions again.....

Maybe, I will... But not here...

Whilst I was walking in the outskirts of mein wife's homeland, I per chance to may have found mein wife and if I'm not mistaken, he's decorating? So ja... he's in a townsquare or so...

I waltz to where mein Roddy and poked him gently in the side -whilst holding the bouquet I brought for him on my arms- , he squeaked a little before he turned back to face me and oh boy...

"Ummm.... Wifey...?"

"G-gil? W...what are you... D...doing here...?"

"To see you... Also, Alles Gute zum Geburtstag, Roddy"

As I said that, I hastily yet gently gave the flowers to him. He stared back at me, a blushing cute mess per say...

Dont... Tell him....