Pocky

(A/N: FLUFF TIME)

3rd person's POV:

Our favorite Austrian aristocrat is in the music room of their large mansion, gloved hands elegantly skimmed through the piano keys, making a soft, melodic tune and humming to himself.

All of a sudden, the awesome Prussian waltz in the room, seemingly screaming or rather screeched  in pure joy- that made Austria jump in fright again-, holding out a box of pocky in his hand and smiled from ear to ear.

"Kesesesese~ Priss, look what I found!!!!!"

"Gilbert!!!! you idiotic fool!!!!"

Prussia or rather Gilbert, laughed loudly as he was being scolded by a certain Austrian or Roderich for that matter.

"Kesesesesese!!!! you cant get mad at me for too long, Mein Prinzessin!"

The Austrian sighed in slight annoyance, knowing he'll definitely lose in an argument to an albino; pinching the bridge of his nose, eyebrows raised and snappily asked.

"What is it again, Gilbert?"

"Oh~ the sass~"

"Tell me now or I'll slap you with mein whip"

"Ja, Princess~"

The awesome Prussian walked towards the sitting Austrian and waved the box in front of the said man, making Roderich go cross-eyed.

"I bought this Japanese sweets called 'pocky'! Kiku said it was awesome!!"

"P-pocky?"

"He also told mein awesome self that two people can play a 'pocky game'... let's try it, bitte~"

Gilbert's scarlet eyes lit up, telling Roderich about 'pocky' and 'game' in his awesome words; however, the Austrian's cheeks reddened and he looked away, a stuttering mess.

"N-nein, Gilbert.. I-I have a music to m-make"

"Come one, liebe~ just one~"

Roderich turned his attention back to the piano, and before he even skim his fingers again in the piece, Gilbert grabbed him by the waist and was hoisted up in the said man's arms.

"P-put me d-down, you d-dumkkopft!"

"Nein!"

The Austrian tried to struggle from the the albino's hold, yet the Prussians grip on him is slightly tight but not to suffocate Roderich.

"Fine! I'll play with you.. j-just one.."

"Ja! danke, Roddy~"

Gilbert helped the Austrian to open the box of pocky, stealing one from it and place it between his lips.

"How do we play this?"

"I'll teach you"

A few hours of teaching the other how to play the 'pocky game', Gilbert thought of a plan- as silly as it might be but it would give him access to seize Roderich's vital regions again by winning the game.

Poking the Austrian whom seemingly enjoyed munching on a pocky, was interrupted by the self-proclaimed supreme awesomeness which he asked him with a slight hiss and a sass.

"What?"

Roderich didnt know that- that was Gilbert's plan. Seemingly distracted with a pocky still sticking out of his mouth, Gilbert munched at the ends and suddenly smashed his lips to the Austrians; letting out a startled gasp, Roderich kissed back, letting the albino pulled him close to his chest.

After a while, both pulled away, cheeks reddened. Roderich nuzzled his face on the albino's chest whilst Gilbert pulled him closed and hummed a familar song they both loved.

They stayed there, in each other's arms and feeling each other's warmth; smiling at each other oh-so-lovingly, with love and adoration...

"Ich liebe dich, mein Edelweiss~"

"Ich liebe dich auch, Gil~"