𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

"I'm gonna miss you- NO I'M NOT!" Twice exclaimed, giving you a massive, almost suffocating hug.

  Once Twice finally let you go, Toga was next. The teen walked up at you with a wide grin and pulled you into her arms. "Watch out for Shiggy. He is a man after all." She whispered into your ear.

  Of course there was nothing to worry about, something in you knew Shigaraki would never do anything to hurt you, even if he was a villian. You had no clear evidence of this of course, but your instincts weren't going all protective mode, so you felt fine.

  "We'll still have meetings, it's not like you'll never see me again." You said to the two of them with a reassuring tone in your voice. "Let's just go." You heard the Leader whine from your side. The only thing he was bringing along with him, besides the clothes on his back, was of course his beloved, stuffed Yoshi.

  Whenever you saw Shigaraki with the toy it made your heart flutter, knowing you gave him something he adored so much made you feel content in your growing relationship with him.

  With final goodbyes and hugs, you and Tomura were off to your apartment.

  "Are you excited?" You asked him. Shigaraki and you staying in the same home together.. just the two of you. The thought of waking up and spending your day with him made you almost ecstatic. There was so much you'd like to learn about him because you saw more than just the leader of the League of Villians.

  When you looked at Shigaraki, especially in those scarlett eyes of his, you saw a lot of pain. You saw a long story that was his life, and you wanted to know what made him.. well him. You didn't wanted to 'fix him', but maybe taking Shigaraki away from being a villian everyday would do him some good. Plus, he was really growing on you, him practically pinning you against a wall to get Yoshi back was something that you couldn't quite shake from your subconscious.

  "It's a change of scenery.." Tomura replied to you, not matching your energy, as if he ever did. You sighed, hopefully with the more one-on-one time he spent with you, he could learn how to not be so.. pessimistic about things. Though, you thought, his personality is what has been drawing you in.

  After a silent 15 or so minute walk, the two of you finally arrived at your apartment complex. You've only been here once since you joined the League, and that was when they allowed you get extra clothes. The only other time you were allowed out of the hideout was when you had go to work at a local coffee shop a friend of yours owned. It would be suspicious if someone stopped going to work and stopped staying at their place, and the League didn't want to get found out.

  Quickly, you walked into the lobby with Shigaraki trailing close behind you. "I'm so ready to finally sleep in my bed again." You said, ramming your finger against the button for the elevator.

  "Where will I sleep?" The blue-haired man asked. You gave a small smirk to him as the doors to the elevator slid open. "Don't get any ideas, Shiggy. There's a big couch waiting for you in the living room. I bought it new a year ago, it's heavenly." You chirped.

  The two of you stepped into the elevator and Shigaraki watched silently as you bounced on the soles of your feet. You must have been waiting for this day since you joined the LOV, and he really couldn't blame you. If he had a nice apartment waiting for him and he had to stay in an abandoned bar, he'd wanna get out of there as soon as possible.

  "We're home!" You exclaimed opening the door to your space. It was minimalistic in appearance. Shigaraki admired a grey couch paired against white carpet, with a nicely sized flat-screen TV placed in front of it.

  The two of you stepped into the apartment and you took in the cold air. How you missed cooling technology, the bar had absolutely none.

  Tomura noticed a small kitchen area a little ways past the living space. The kitchen floor was tiled with a similar ivory color to the carpet. It was overall a very nice, cozy place you've built for yourself, albeit small.

  "Make yourself at home. I'm gonna take a shower." You stated, rushing towards your bedroom. Shigaraki was grateful to be staying here with you, but there was a heavy awkwardness he felt, because this was someone else's home, and he felt like he was intruding. This obviously wasn't a space meant for two people, but you guys would have to make it work.

  He stood there for a few seconds, still fully taking in his new surroundings. He didn't really know what to do now that you've left the room, and with four fingers he gripped on to his Yoshi tighter than before.

  Shigaraki kicked off his shoes and went to sit on the ash colored couch. It was soft, "Way better than the one at the hideout." He said to himself out loud. He looked around for a TV remote, but his eyes went wide when he noticed two gaming consoles sat in the TV stand. A PS4 and an Xbox One. Today was his lucky day!

  He never took you be the type to be really into games, you came off as far too extroverted and busy with other things to be interested in sitting in front of a TV or a computer all day long, but perhaps he misjudged you.

  Shigaraki's heard about these consoles, but has never had the chance to play on either one of them seeing as he lived in an abandoned bar with no electricity. He snatched up the controller to the PS4 and turned the machine on, but realized he hasn't even powered the actual TV up.

  He was a little too excited, so he skipped over looking for the remote and pressed the power button on the side of the TV. The man's lips curled in to a massive grin when the consoles blue screen appeared.

  He looked at your profile and saw your name under a picture of some anime girl. "Cute.." Shigaraki mumbled to himself, clicking on the big plus sign for adding a new account to the PS4.

  After signing himself up for a PlayStation account, he browsed some of the games you had installed, most of them FPS's like Call of Duty or Rainbow Six Siege. He loaded up Modern Warfare and didn't hesitate getting completely engrossed in the game.

  A while later, you finished your shower and came back into the living room to check on Tomura to see how he's settled in so far. You saw he was actively in the middle of an online match on COD. It seemed he didn't have too hard of a time making himself comfortable.

  "Have you ever played Modern Warfare?" You asked the man on the couch.

  "No," Shigaraki replied, not taking his attention away from the violence on the screen. "I've actually never played on a console before."

  You took a seat next to him and took a few minutes to see how well he was playing. "You're pretty awesome for it being your first time playing!" You complimented, giving him a playful poke on the shoulder.

  Shigaraki smiled a bit, it felt nice spending time with you like this. He could definitely get used to living with you if this was how it was going to be.