𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Week Two

  Monday morning you woke up passed noon. Sachi demanded you take a few days off to rest after pushing yourself extremely hard the week before. "We'll do just fine while you take a few days off, you're worrying us." She said to you.

  You went home Sunday night and crashed harder than ever. The second you fell onto your mattress you fell fast alseep all the way until now, 12:45 pm. Your first instinct was to check your cellphone that was laid upon your bedside table.

  Nothing, no missed calls or texts, just some spam emails and random notifications from apps you didn't use. You let out a deep sigh. What a sorry way to start off your day. 

  You slipped off the side of your bed and hissed softly as the cold floor made contact with your bare feet, it colder than usual because it was the start of winter. You dragged your body to your bathroom and ran some water in your sink.

  You brushed your teeth and washed your face. Your face.. despite your long sleep the night before, your eyes were still slightly sunken in your skull. You looked as mentally drained as you felt.

  You didn't feel like showering, you were lucky you were able to force yourself to do some kind of self-care.

  Today was December 21st, just 4 days until Christmas. You were waiting for the right moment to buy gifts, and since it was your day off, you decided that this was a better time than any. You pulled on your biggest hoodie and your comfiest pair of sweats and made your way to the mall.

  Sachi and Shuko were of course at the top of your list for gifts and then.. Shigaraki. Has it only been a week since he's left? It's felt like months. You already had a plan for what to get Shigaraki for a few weeks now, a pair of artist gloves (so he didn't have to worry about his quirk destroying things) and a Nintendo Switch. Well, the Switch was for the both of you to share, but you knew he'd love it.

  Sachi and her sister were a different story. You knew Shuko was really into K-pop, teenage girls and boy bands are always hand-in-hand, has been that way for decades, so an album or two would suffice for her.

  Last year you bought Sachi some new equipment for the café, so this year you decided to look for some cook books all about sweets, maybe some new menu items might draw in some more customers at work. Finally, a smile appeared on your face.

  You had been saving your money for a while now just for this day, and you were finally going to be able to spend it on the people you held the closest to your heart.
___

  Rubble. It was all just a big pile of rubble. All for One and his henchmen had destroyed the bar the LOV had previously used as their hideout. Shigaraki had come back to the place hoping that his old boss was done snooping around, but it appears that he had done more than that.

  The blue-haired man crouched down and picked up a charred piece of wood. Without warning, tears had began to fall from his eyes. He knew instantly this was Dabi's doing, he was the only villian with a quirk that was able to do something like this.

  Shigaraki disintegrated the wood, the ash falling on top of the destroyed bar. He didn't know why he was crying, but his tears stung the minor scratches on his skin and he winced in pain.

  "Thought you were smart enough to stay away from here." Dabi's voice said from behind. Tomura quickly stood back up on his feet and turned around to face the burned man.

  "Guess not." Tomura replied, kicking some of the rubble. Dabi let out a quiet, strained laugh.

  "You know I'm the leader now right? With me, All for One has been improving rapidly, way faster than he ever has with you in charge."

  "I thought you were more of a Stain fanboy." Shigaraki replied.

  "I'll do whatever I can to make Stain's visions become reality."

  The blue-haired man rolled his eyes. A fanboy until the end it seemed. Shigaraki turned his back to Dabi and began to walk away.

  "Where are you going? I gotta bring you back to the boss." The forgotten Todoroki began to take steps closer to Shigaraki, igniting a blue flame in the palm of his hand.

  "I know you have a scar on your back from last time. I'm sure it blends in just fine with the others, though. Shouldn't that be a reminder to not mess with me?" Dabi muttered something under his breath and didn't hesitate in directing a line of fire towards the ex-leader of the LOV.

  Shigaraki dropped to the ground, the indigo fire just slightly missing his hair. "Just barely missed." Dabi said, as he made more flames head Tomura's way.  Shigaraki was just fast enough to roll on his side before the fire could make contact with him, though he could feel a small part of his shirt's sleeve burning.

  "Just go, say you killed me!" He cried to the raven-haired man. Dabi's quirk was too fast and long-range for Shigaraki to really come up with a plan, he would just have to go on instinct.

  This wasn't good, Dabi obviously had the advantage here, Shigaraki would need to get closer to his opponent to do any real damage to him. Without too much thought, the blue-haired man grabbed a burned piece of wood from the pile of rubble next to him and threw it at Dabi with all his strength.

  Luckily, the plank landed right between his eyes. Using the few seconds he had, Shigaraki got to his feet and ran as fast as he could. In truth he didn't want to hurt anyone, but if he really had to, he wouldn't hesitate in decaying the scarred Todoroki.

  The harsh cold of the December wind was sharp in Shigaraki's lungs, and he began to cough. He looked over his shoulder and didn't see Dabi following behind him, confusion plagued his mind but that didn't stop him from running.

___

  You were heading home from the mall, shopping bags in your hands. You had a stroke of good luck today looking for gifts, things were on sale and in stock, it was a nice surprise considering how close it was to Christmas day.

  You were thinking silently to yourself about Shigaraki when a man ran into you full force, knocking you both down. You had dropped your bags and looked at the person who had caused the accident. It was him, it was Shigaraki.

  "Shiggy, what are you doing? Why are you running? Why haven't you texted me back?" Questions came one after the other as you stuffed your things back into their respective, plastic bags.

  "I have to go. Y/N get home quickly."

  "Wait you can't just-"

  Tomura had already ran away before you could finish.